Unable to change background picture in Music Section
I use 'Music' in File mode not Library mode (Library Mode never seems to work for me) for some reason the background picture of the Music section has suddenly changed to a picture of Tim McGraw - I never changed it, so I don't know why it did it.

How can I change the background picture of the Music Section??

Screenshots below:-

Running XBMC Eden on an ATV 2

Thanks in advance
Hi ady199 - man that's irritating isn't it? I think it's displaying a fanart.jpg you may have in the root folder where your music share/source is located. You could try to find that jpg and delete it then reboot the skin to see if it goes away. Let me know how that goes - if it doesn't work I'll suggest something else mate.
(2012-05-20, 08:42)Sharpe Wrote: Hi ady199 - man that's irritating isn't it? I think it's displaying a fanart.jpg you may have in the root folder where your music share/source is located. You could try to find that jpg and delete it then reboot the skin to see if it goes away. Let me know how that goes - if it doesn't work I'll suggest something else mate.

Hi,

Thanks for your reply- I've just checked and there are no fanart.jpg files in the root folder where I store my music

Help...

Thanks in advance

Yep the music file mode fanart handling seems messed up - probably be best to pull it for now.

Try adding this xml to the skins 720p folder.
(2012-05-20, 12:20)Sharpe Wrote: Yep the music file mode fanart handling seems messed up - probably be best to pull it for now.

Try adding this xml to the skins 720p folder.

Thanks for your reply - I've added the file to the 720p folder then re-started the ATV2 but the son of a bitch is still there

That's strange - you could try deleting the Textures.db from the userdata\database folder that should reset things
(2012-05-20, 13:47)Sharpe Wrote: That's strange - you could try deleting the Textures.db from the userdata\database folder that should reset things

That's done the trick - thanks so much for sorting...

Sorry to be pain but is there any chance you can have a look at my other post http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=131942

Thanks again

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Unable to change background picture in Music Section0