How can I set a default view for movie collections?
Hi,

I have a number of movie collections set up in my movie library - for some reason the default view for 'inside' the collections has changed to 'Big Wall Icons'.

How can I change the default view for all Movie collections to 'Fanart Case Wrap'?

Thanks in advance
Change the order of the views in MyVideoNav.xml and put your preferred one in front of the rest.

PHP Code:
<views>50,51,52,53</views
(2012-05-20, 11:37)Hitcher Wrote: Change the order of the views in MyVideoNav.xml and put your preferred one in front of the rest.

PHP Code:
<views>50,51,52,53</views

Thanks for your reply but before, the default view of 'inside' the movie collections was the same as the view of the theme - is there no way I can change it to this? (it used to be the same)

Thanks in advance

Is your default view for regular (none set) movies 'Big Wall Icons'? - I think it just uses the same view you currently have for regular movies unless you manually alter the view inside the set.
(2012-05-20, 15:58)Sharpe Wrote: Is your default view for regular (none set) movies 'Big Wall Icons'? - I think it just uses the same view you currently have for regular movies unless you manually alter the view inside the set.

Hi,

My Default view for regular (none set) movies is 'Fanart Case Wrap' and it used to display the same theme inside the set as the main theme, but for some reason now it displays 'Big Wall Icons'

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance

Ok try deleting (or just renaming if you want to revert back) the ViewModes db file in the userdata\database folder - then restart XBMC and change the none set / regular movie view to Fanart Case Wrap and see if it's the same inside the movie set now.
(2012-05-20, 16:29)Sharpe Wrote: Ok try deleting (or just renaming if you want to revert back) the ViewModes db file in the userdata\database folder - then restart XBMC and change the none set / regular movie view to Fanart Case Wrap and see if it's the same inside the movie set now.

You've saved the day again - that worked

Thanks so much for your time........
No problem Smile
(2012-05-20, 16:29)Sharpe Wrote: Ok try deleting (or just renaming if you want to revert back) the ViewModes db file in the userdata\database folder - then restart XBMC and change the none set / regular movie view to Fanart Case Wrap and see if it's the same inside the movie set now.

Ady199 changed the default view of movie sets by accident. I'd like to know how he was able to do so, I'd like to do it purposely.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How can I set a default view for movie collections?0