Video/sound stutter start movie
Hey there,
Got a little problem here. I have a mac mini 2011, and every time i want to watch a movie de video loads, de screen turns to 24P. but i get stutter for video and no audio, Until i go in to the video settings and switch the audio to stereo or ac3, then the sounds comes up and i can change back to dts or other and everything works then.
I have to do this every time i want to watch a movie ? Can anyone relate to this problem or knows a fix ?

( btw . i wanted to post a log but i can't find it on osx lion )
I have seen this too sometimes, its most likely because the movies starts playing before the refresh rate change has finished. Try to set the "Pause during refresh rate change" to 5 seconds or however long it takes for your TV to switch resolution.
(2012-05-20, 18:58)bniswe Wrote: I have seen this too sometimes, its most likely because the movies starts playing before the refresh rate change has finished. Try to set the "Pause during refresh rate change" to 5 seconds or however long it takes for your TV to switch resolution.

I tried that , but it did not fix the problem. Sometimes my tv switches to 24p before the movie starts playing and even then i have the problem.
Found my log finally !
http://pastebin.com/0BxWsJEt
Anyone please ?
me too I have the same issue. MP4 container is most visible. It takes about 5 sec to make the movie play smooth.
MBP late 2009 - TimeCapsule 2TB - Harmony One+ - Readynas NV+ 8TB RAID5 - Mac Mini late 2009 with 10.9.0 and VDA - Panasonic TX-PG420ES -

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Video/sound stutter start movie0