• 10(current)
WIP Avalon
hi folks

The icon's ... I will don´t do that ... this is only confused! Huh
Shinu have right, there is the place I want the "now playing" window. Undecided

The next update will be with adjustable background.

greetz
Hello

Installed the skin and love the aesthetic and smooth navigation.

Not sure if I've missed something when I downloaded the skin but I don't have any OSD controls appearing either during playback or in the information window. I have to exit out of the skin and select another one to then stop playback.

Haven't seen anything mentioned about this particular problem so assuming it's just me.

Could anyone assist?

(2012-07-04, 10:22)Kokonutcreme Wrote: Hello

Not sure if I've missed something when I downloaded the skin but I don't have any OSD controls appearing either during playback or in the information window. I have to exit out of the skin and select another one to then stop playback.

Haven't seen anything mentioned about this particular problem so assuming it's just me.

Could anyone assist?

Thank you Smile

OSD buttons are not ready yet. Press x to stop the playback.
OSD is still being revised. (Added to wishes of users on page -1-)

greetz
UPDATE 0.1.5

What's new (s) ... heheTongue

- Background images can now be exchanged (in the folder skin.avalon / media / images are alternative_images from avalon-0.1.4 if anyone needs it)

- Home-Menu: Menu-Buttons can be individually disabled

- WatchedOverlay now also for movies

enjoy it
nice going i had been using avalonis for a while before switching to xbmc. i have been looking for a skin that was similar to the banner tv view and now i have it Smile
(2012-07-04, 19:30)reazorFX Wrote:
(2012-07-04, 10:22)Kokonutcreme Wrote: Hello

Could anyone assist?

Thank you Smile

OSD buttons are not ready yet. Press x to stop the playback.
OSD is still being revised. (Added to wishes of users on page -1-)

greetz
UPDATE 0.1.5

What's new (s) ... heheTongue

- Background images can now be exchanged (in the folder skin.avalon / media / images are alternative_images from avalon-0.1.4 if anyone needs it)

- Home-Menu: Menu-Buttons can be individually disabled

- WatchedOverlay now also for movies

enjoy it

damm your doing a great job when can we expect the get a update to see sd or HD flags?
is there an ETA on the fullscreen extra info and the video info screen reazor?
(2012-07-05, 19:00)noiz13 Wrote: damm your doing a great job when can we expect the get a update to see sd or HD flags?

thx! in next update Angel

(2012-07-07, 17:46)Shinu Wrote: is there an ETA on the fullscreen extra info and the video info screen reazor?

Hi this will the next what i will do ! Are you psychic Shinu Wink ETA...hmm... not this weekend. I hope at next weekend.
(2012-07-07, 20:53)reazorFX Wrote:
(2012-07-07, 17:46)Shinu Wrote: is there an ETA on the fullscreen extra info and the video info screen reazor?

Hi this will the next what i will do ! Are you psychic Shinu Wink ETA...hmm... not this weekend. I hope at next weekend.

0__0 u found out my secret! *uses Jedi powers to make u forget* Cool
I just work on all dialogs. This requires more time than I thought.
'm sorry I could not even begin movie info but I'm working on it.

Preview:

The edit Menu and HD-Icon

the list seems a bit too long for the provided area....

Thumbs Up 
(2012-07-16, 22:55)Shinu Wrote: the list seems a bit too long for the provided area....

Thx Shinu Nod 11 is maximum number of item?

(2012-07-17, 07:31)reazorFX Wrote: Thx Shinu Nod 11 is maximum number of item?

yes, i believe it is.
There's more if you're in a season folder. Wink

You can always set the max height of the grouplist so it fits your design and anymore items will simply scroll.
^ummm yeah, that would make more sense. Smile
We will scroll Big Grin
  • 10(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Avalon20