• 41(current)
WIP Avalon
Thumbs Up 
thank you guys!
This skin is so close to perfect... Has anyone stepped up to take over development? I appreciate the time it involves, and would be happy to donate something to the cause!
Is anyone else still using this skin? Would be almost perfect it the "TV Widget" was added back to show "Newest added episodes", like the "Movies Widget" shows newest movies.

Makes me sad to see a blank screen when I highlight TV shows on the home screen :*(
(2014-01-14, 20:47)Icarus3000 Wrote: Is anyone else still using this skin? Would be almost perfect it the "TV Widget" was added back to show "Newest added episodes", like the "Movies Widget" shows newest movies.

Makes me sad to see a blank screen when I highlight TV shows on the home screen :*(

Hi Icarus3000,

It´s not blank on tv shows, you see the remonent widget ;-) Let us wait till Gotham out, maby I have a littel bit time to work on Avalon.
But I can not promise that.

Cheers
reazorFX
yes! i would realy like to use this fantastic and clean looking skin. but need a full functional PVR section here, with all it's views and a recording indicator at the home menu (best with a widget for upcoming recordings). only with this functions my media center would be family friendly. great work so far from the people who made this skin for mp and reazor for porting it over to xbmc. it would be nice if someone would work on this skin in the future. thanks to all people who have the time and knowledge and investing their free time to give us such great software and skins!
(2014-01-15, 12:21)cybe Wrote: yes! i would realy like to use this fantastic and clean looking skin. but need a full functional PVR section here, with all it's views and a recording indicator at the home menu (best with a widget for upcoming recordings). only with this functions my media center would be family friendly. great work so far from the people who made this skin for mp and reazor for porting it over to xbmc. it would be nice if someone would work on this skin in the future. thanks to all people who have the time and knowledge and investing their free time to give us such great software and skins!

look here:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1597895

quite another matter,
(I don´t get any PM or mails. What ever. It´s only my own mind)

I don´t want have any donations, I make it on my free time, because I love it.
If somewone want make donations, please give it xbmc.org, thetvdb.com, themoviedb.org or fanart.tv, without this guys, whe don´t have this great mediacenter.

greetz
reazorFX
Thanks for creating this wonderful skin reazorFX. Like I have said before, I will keep using it even if it isn't 100% "perfect" Smile

But... if I had to add issues to my wish list, one other thing that could be improved is if it had a functioning "Favourites" menu. Right now, clicking on "Favourites" on the home menu doesn't appear to do anything.
(2014-01-16, 04:00)Icarus3000 Wrote: Thanks for creating this wonderful skin reazorFX. Like I have said before, I will keep using it even if it isn't 100% "perfect" Smile

But... if I had to add issues to my wish list, one other thing that could be improved is if it had a functioning "Favourites" menu. Right now, clicking on "Favourites" on the home menu doesn't appear to do anything.

Hi Icarus3000,

only a small thing
on google code you can always download the RC1 Version. It have all funktions also the favourites.
It´s only the first old code, but it´s run well.

https://code.google.com/p/reazorfx/downloads/list

greetz
reazorFX
Great! Will try RC1 and see if it suits my needs better.

Thanks!
how do i download it?

have been looking everywhere besides the right place..

/Spikey
(2014-01-18, 18:51)reazorFX Wrote:
(2014-01-16, 04:00)Icarus3000 Wrote: Thanks for creating this wonderful skin reazorFX. Like I have said before, I will keep using it even if it isn't 100% "perfect" Smile

Hi Icarus3000,

only a small thing
on google code you can always download the RC1 Version. It have all funktions also the favourites.
It´s only the first old code, but it´s run well.

https://code.google.com/p/reazorfx/downloads/list

greetz
reazorFX

Hmm, "ERROR 403 (Forbidden)". Could you please provide a working link? Thanks :-)
does anyone have a link to what he did before quitting? I cant find a download anywhere
bump for a working link to download this skin!
New Thread ->

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=236280
  • 41(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Avalon20