• 11(current)
WIP Avalon
i like this skin. i plan to use it on atv2 because its easy to use for my parents Smile
but is there a chance that in main menu i can disable scrolling? because i only have exit movie and settings. but it shows 5 lines: movie settings exit movie settings.
it is just an idea Wink

cheers nimo
(2012-07-20, 16:22)Nimo Wrote: i like this skin. i plan to use it on atv2 because its easy to use for my parents Smile
but is there a chance that in main menu i can disable scrolling? because i only have exit movie and settings. but it shows 5 lines: movie settings exit movie settings.
it is just an idea Wink

cheers nimo

Merci beaucoup ! Smile
it must be a warplist fixeded and the position fixed on movie hmm... does it work. I'll gen up on.

UPDATE: Avalon 0.1.6

What´s new:

HD Cover Flag and Dialogs:

- DialogKaiToast
- DialogProgress
- DialogVideoScan
- DialogMusicScan
- DialogOK
- DialogButtonMenu
- DialogAddonSetting
- DialogAddonInfo
- DialogTextViewer
- DialogYesNo
- DialogAlbumInfo
- DialogSongInfo
- FileBrowser

cheers reazorFX
UPDATE: Avalon 0.1.7

What´s new:

DialogVideoInfo 80% complete:

- Media Info
- Cast
- Trailer coming soon
- Edit (not finish)

cheers reazorFX
(2012-07-22, 13:09)reazorFX Wrote: UPDATE: Avalon 0.1.7

What´s new:

DialogVideoInfo 80% complete:

- Media Info
- Cast
- Trailer coming soon
- Edit (not

cheers reazorFX

Looks awesome! Thanks for your speedy progress

Nice! Was looking to try MediaPortal again, just because of this skin. Now it's coming to XBMC, best of both worlds!
(2012-07-24, 11:57)DFKT Wrote: Nice! Was looking to try MediaPortal again, just because of this skin. Now it's coming to XBMC, best of both worlds!

me to Big Grin

@pettson3816 thx

i hope i can finish next weekend the DialogVideoInfo (I'm building a house and free time is a little bit short. Otherwise it all went a bit faster Wink )

UPDATE 0.1.8

- Infotext scroll speed optimized

Greetz reazorFX
Great work on the DialogVideoInfo screen reazor. I have some suggestions that I thought I'd share before u finish it 100%. Hope u don't mind. Smile

maybe u can add the movie tagline under the name, possibly expand the plot box to the right and also add the ability to play the movie from the 'Media info' tab by coming down and showing 'play icon' over the poster while making it bigger? also i thought it would be cool if u can add the movie rating, alongside a 10-star rating system. just thought it looked nice. Nod and one thing a lot of ppl find important is being able to view the file location on this screen.

as for the trailer tab, maybe u can have the video play within the infoscren itself when the user navigates to that tab.

and maybe u can make the actor portraits run horizontally as to make use of the excess space, like it is in this screenshot i found.

again, i hope u don't mind me sharing my suggestions. i was goin to wait till it was done, but i got a bit too eager Blush .
Thumbs Up 
Shinu, once again great ideas!
I like my Colpilot. Cool

I'm going to look like the one with the tag line goes. The layout of the info I've taken almost from you. Can you please send me the PlayIcon .That would be great.

got some time on the weekend and had continued working on the video info:

So it would look:

The PanelView from the Actors looks really good!

Does anyone know how to get the actor's name and "as ...." takes on a new line?
i have play around but it will not work until now.

yes! Autoplay in Trailertab would be really great. I've also looked at the youtube search. Could use as an additional option. Unfortunately, not return to the Movie menu, after the play.Confused

Quote: "but i got a bit too eager"
i like it !!Big Grin

greetz

lol @ co-pilot. i'm just glad to help. Big Grin here's the play-icon....

http://img268.imageshack.us/img268/4378/buttonplayc.png

loving the changes made. its coming along great! hope someone could help wit the actor name question. i'm not much of a coder, so i can't really help there. Sad
thx Shinu. Looks really good!

Preview 0.1.9

The actor view: I've designed it so...I think it looks a pretty well.

Great work, like the ideas suggested by Shinu for the movie info using the extra space for the plot. Will you also include information about file location on this page?

Prefer your idea for the actors as the image thumbnail is bigger, uses more of the available space and feels more natural to scroll down a list.

Looking forward to the OSD media controls being completed so my wife and kids can use this skin, they keep forgetting to press X to stop so we're not using it as the default skin any longer.
To make the "as ..." on a new line, maybe try [CR] in your <label></label> ?
@ reazorFX

lookin good bro. well done! and as Kokonutcreme said, the file location info is something a lot of ppl find important. u may want to add it. also, i don't really think that flag info should be visible on the cast and edit screens. other than that, it perfect! Smile
  • 11(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Avalon20