iOS SB ctrl - iOS app for sickbeard
Information 
Hey again.
I posted the Headphones iOS app before and now it's sister app SB ctrl for sickbeard control is live in the appstore.
"What? Two apps in a row? Scam!" - No, i developed them side by side, so it is a double release. Smile

If you like, please have a look at it.
Features:
- Browse your current series, Seasons and Episodes
- Mark single or multiple - even whole Season - as Wanted / Skipped / Archived / Ignored
- Add new series to Sickbeard with a touch of a button
- Select the language to use for new series
- Read series and episode descriptions
- See the airdate of every episode
* History: See what Sickbeard snatched / got
* Log: Detailed log entries for debugging on the go!

Download from the AppStore

Hope you like it! Smile
Freaking brilliant!
Thank you for this app!
Now i don't need to leave the XBMC environment on my PC to look up/add/edit my shows!
Works like a charm!

If i come up with some things to improve i'll post again, now i'm gonna play with it a bit Smile
Hey Smobbo!
Good to hear something positive. Smile If you have any problems or ideas, just leave me a note. ^_^
I want to download this - but was curious if you're going to implement a "coming episodes" section where I can see all upcoming shows. And, if I go into a series, is it possible to see the air date for each episode?
Also, I won't be able to connect to my SickBeard server from outside of the house? I assume that is what you call "remote" servers?
Hey tocheeba.
Let me answer this one by one:
- Cming episodes is the next thing on my todo list... Will be ready in a week i think. Smile Right now i submitted the UNIVERSAL update to apple! *jeah*
- You can see the next aires episode for each serie in the series list. You can see the airdate of each episode in the episode detail view. If you need more data let me know. Smile
- At the moment you can set up one server. So when you set it up to your local server ip you will need to connect to your local network via vpn or something so the server is accessible via the same name. Example:
Server hostname in sour network: media-svr
Set the sb ctrl setting to "media-svr" so you can access it in your local network. When you are away from home you cannot access it via "media-svr". To direct access it you will set up a dyndns server and redirect the sickbeard port. THAT different hostname is not supported yet. I am using a vpn connection to my home network so it works from everywhere. Smile

Any other things? Let me know!
So I'm only able to access the hostname and not an external public IP address? That's my main concern, as I want to manage this when I'm not home. That, and coming episodes view - and it'll be the best app!
Nevermind - I was able to access it with my external IP address. I'm really looking forward to the "coming soon" section and whatever other improvements you're planning on doing. Not sure what else to add - it feels a bit plain, but that's also what sickbeard is - it's not really a complex program. Maybe the colors are just too white - I'm used to the alternating tan/brown theme from the web interface perhaps - but no big deal - it's still the best sickbeard app for the iPhone! Also, maybe the ability to edit a series? (if I want to remove the series, or change it to HD or SD). Just some ideas -

Thanks for all your hard work!! Can't wait to see future changes!
Excuse my ignorance - but what are the benefits of this app over creating a web icon on my iphone/ipad?
I have had a Sickbeard icon on my ipad for over a year now, and using DYNDNS I can access SB when away from home, or from my own network.

I'm not knocking your hardwork - but just trying to find out what benefits I will get with this app, over the method I currently use for free.
Well, for the ipad, the native web interface may be better. However, for viewing on an iPhone, this app just allows for a better user experience than having to pinch & zoom repeatedly.
Nice work, shame about it violating the AppStore T&Cs though.

Do what was done for CouchPotato and move into Cydia; and then more than happy to pay for it through there!
Forgive my ignorance, is the SB ctrl app only available in the US from iTunes? UK users would love it....such as me!

(2012-10-19, 22:25)edojack Wrote: Forgive my ignorance, is the SB ctrl app only available in the US from iTunes? UK users would love it....such as me!
Hi there. Sadly, apple removed my app from the store due to their guidelines regarding file sharing. I am planning to replease it in cydia, but that requires a jailbroken iPhone which i do not have atm.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
SB ctrl - iOS app for sickbeard0