Contrast changing in Eden with nVidia card
I had this contrast problem long time ago showing in dark scenes and the solution for me was "Go into nVidia contol panel, go under "Video", then under "Advanced" then uncheck "Dynamic Contrast Enhancement", and VOILA, HD video's play normal and fine!!!! " from this thread http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=84348
Now the problem is back and only thing that's changed is the update to Eden. Settings in nVidia control panel are not changed and the Dynamic Contrast Enhancement is unmarked.
Under the "Adjust video color settings" and "How do you make color adjustment", the options are all set to "With the nVidia settings"
Any suggestion on how to fix this?

Thanks
HTPC specs: AMD A8-6600K Quadcore 3.9-4.2GHz | GeForce GT1030 
Gigabyte FM2+ GA-F2A78M-D3H | Kingston DDR3 HyperX 1600MHz 8GB | Win10 Pro x64 | Kodi 19.0 Matrix | Samsung Q60R | WD My Cloud 4TB NAS.
Well you are in the right spot.
Double check yourself.

When making changes, is the correct monitor selected?
Have a look at the difference between enabled and disabled.
Write down your settings for backup and make some really big changes to see if anything happens at all.
Change them all one by one, including the gamma (best leaving it linked).

If there are changes: Good, start finding optimal settings using different video sources.
If no changes: Find out what other setting is not letting you control the video.

Look in general settings if you can find something.
Try to set everything to default.

Last option, re-install/update driver.
Image [RELEASE] Metroid
Image [RELEASE] IrcChat

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Contrast changing in Eden with nVidia card0