Win Video File Position Not Being Memorized
Information 
Hello There!!
This is my very first post on XBMC foruns.
First of all i would like to say that i was long time user of MediaPortal, but i was always with an eye on xbmc.
Finaly on 11'th version of XBMC i jumped the ship and now i'm stucking with XBMC.
MediaPortal is very good but XBMC is best because its faster and all the codecs are in the box, so no codec configuration fuss.
I'm posting this thread becaus i need the help of oen, ore more kind souls to try to fix my problem.
I would like to remember everyone that i'm new to XBMC.
My problem is every time i'm watching a movie, and i pause it and exit XBMC, he does not memorize the position of the movie and does not resume from that point on.
Ive change the setting to resume but with no effect.
I does not matter how is the movie or how long it as already played. It simply does not memorize.
This is my only problem in xbmc but i realy like this function/option.
I'm running Win7 64bit, on a quad-core Q6600 with nvidia 9300, 6gb of ram.
Sorry if there is anykind of error on my writing.
I'm from Portugal, so english is not my native language. ;-)
Thank you for you help and a big Thumbs UP to those who created, mantain, develop xbmc.
Truly is a master piece!!
This may be a language thing, but you say you "paused" it. Did you stop it or pause it. Pausing it would not do anything for the resume function, you would have to stop it.
Ok thanks!
You it's solved, but in my opinion it should also save the position when you pause or when you leave xbmc.
MediaPortal did it.
Maybe on xbmc 12
Oh well... thank you anyway. ;-)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Video File Position Not Being Memorized0