Win [RESOLVED]LiveTV using Mediaportal - Subtitles
Hi all

I just moved back to XBMC from Mediaportal, although I kept the MP TV Server running to allow me to continue watching/recording LiveTV.

Everything is working brilliantly, except that I am getting subtitles and can't seem to turn them off. I should point out, that I left the MP TV Server untouched (except for the plugin installation) and when I launch MediaPortal, I don't get any subtitles unless I ask for them.

Hopefully, I am just being stupid and have missed a setting somewhere, but any help would be gratefully received.

Many thanks
I had the same problem and it took me ages to figure out the answer so although the solution is simple you aren't being stupid!

Whilst you are watching live tv move your cursor to get the options come up and then choose the speaker icon for audio settings.

One of the settings is 'enable subtitiles' uncheck it to lose the subtitles and then choose 'set as default for all movies' if you don't want subtitles for any of your videos.

This should do the trick.

G.
From memory, you can also hit "menu" on the remote, and navigate to the subtites/audio button...
Superb, that sorted it. Many many thanks Smile
Thank you TommyG, that sorted me out too.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RESOLVED]LiveTV using Mediaportal - Subtitles0