Error or Bug not sure neither is Google
Smile 
Hi Guys

I have two issues that drive me crazy, but before you all tell me it is free I full appreciate that. If I was told the errors had to stay then fair enough, but I know other find these 2 frustrating.

1. When I am looking /browsing my media deciding what to watch when I select the prefered video / movie xbmc reboots/ restarts like it has timed out it happens after about 5 minutes !

2. My next issue is deleting a video after watching it from the library it asks me 3 times if I want to delete it. I know it is there to avoid mistake but can I adjust the setting to stop all the repeat asks?

Great upgrade to Eden an appreciative user

Logs
XBMC.log
XBMC.old Same Date
Sys Log
Crash Log
You have firecore media player installed. Either remove it or update it to the latest version. This is the cause of your crash. (firecore media player was incompatible with xbmc and caused crashes when installed at the same time - they stated in their last update that it was fixed - no clue if it really is ...).

Can't reproduce the other error. (it asks me one time to remove a item from DB). In your 2 xbmc logs is nothing to be seen according to deleting a movie from the library. Please provide a new log with debugging turned on in xbmc settings and try to have that delete issue in there.
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Hi Memphiz

Cheers for your reply and I will remove it and repost any new logs with the errors I get. In relation to the second query I do not think it is an error but there by design I wanted to know if it had a setting to stop it asking users 3 times if they were sure they wanted to delete the video??
its supposed to ask once - and it asks once here...
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
That's is weird mine is a 3 step process
1. Menu>Remove from library
2. Prompt Remove this video from library Select Yes
3. Further Prompt Confirm you want to remove this video from library

That is what I get ! Why can I not set it to delete a step 1 ?
reread the second part of http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1108304

if you want me to help you.
Sorry about that I will do that today. Can I ask if I delete the xbmc log will it create a new one?
Logs get renamed to xbmc.old.log and a new xbmc.log created on each startup.
System: XBMC HTPC with HDMI WASAPI & AudioEngine - Denon  AVR-3808CI  - Denon DVD-5900 Universal Player  - Denon DCM-27 CD-Changer
- Sony BDP-S580 Blu-Ray  - X-Box 360  - Android tablet wireless remote - 7.1 Streem/Axiom/Velodyne Surround System
If I have been able to help feel free to add to my reputation +/- below - thanks!
Smile 
Please see attached log I deleted 3 file at 18:20 hrs,19:20 hrs and 2 files at 22:20 hrs.

New Log
Old Log

Cheers

Hope it helps
You didn't have debugging turned on - please do a new log with debugging turned on and reproduce the issue
Smile 
Hi guys error gone now after I upgraded over the weekend and reinstalled xbmc.
Cheers for all your help keep up the good work

Thank You Thorrrr

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Error or Bug not sure neither is Google1