HboGo?
Can someone make an add on for HBO-gO?

I would definitely be interested in this.
I would love an hbogo plugin. I tried using my old roku box for that purpose.. xbmc beats that hands down.
Mo!
U Rok man! Can't wait!
Awesome! This will be a great addition, Looking forward to it.
Looks like it will be an excellent plugin - will an account be required with HBO?
(2012-07-27, 15:43)mannysxbmc Wrote: Looks like it will be an excellent plugin - will an account be required with HBO?

I am assuming you will need to subscribe to HBO in order to access HBOGO

Great work on the plugin - I currently use my IPAD to Mirror it too my ATV - HBO has been pretty anal about allowing you to even mirror it and I had to use Display out as nothing else worked. Hopefully they dont mess with this plugin once its live
Im totally excited for this app
I'm assuming this is a no go? No pun intended..
I'm sorry about the delay, but HBOGO seems to have changed a few things recently, so I'm working around the issues.

Just a heads up:
This will require librtmp with handshake-10 support, which I believe is only working on x86 based systems.

I'll post back soon! Smile
Does x86 mean that it won't work with openelec? I'm a noobie to this stuff. Thanks for all the hard work!
I figured I should give you an update.

Several days after posting that the plugin was almost finished, all of the HBOGO CDN providers changed to Type 2 SWFVerification, without fallback support, which means it won't work at all with librtmp.

So, until the rtmpdump team or someone else makes a patch... it is indeed a 'no go'. Sad
THIS IS CURRENTLY BROKEN

The account I was using for HBOGO has expired, so I am unable to verify what versions they are using for RTMP as of now.

This plugin is 95% complete, and was working great.. until they upgraded all of the CDNs to SWF Verify 2. I am attaching my code, so that anyone else with access or other developers that might want to take what I've done and improve or create a version of their own can do so.

It's a bit messy, but at this point, without access.. I am not going to bother cleaning up the code.

http://www.mediafire.com/?dh79jwcxrtpx66l

Thanks! Angel

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
HboGo?1