custom home menu
Is there plans to add custom home menu items?? I dont see the option to add this. I would like to add some of my favorites to the home menu like youtube, vevo, etc...

Nvidia Shield with Kodi 18
I've seen a screenshot with something similar but I donnot know how it works ... sorry ;-)
If Stoli or Jingai don't have time to take this on, then I'll start working on it.
(2012-04-28, 20:38)Aenima99x Wrote: If Stoli or Jingai don't have time to take this on, then I'll start working on it.

That would be awesome. Thanks
I have little to no time in the next few weeks.... Sad
-stoli-
Aenima99x, I won't have time for at least a week or two, so feel free to give it a go.
any update on this?
Sorry real life caught up with me and I haven't been able to work on it. Not sure if Stoli or Jingai will get to it before I do.
Hello sirs and madams,

The aforementioned request on getting custom home menu in Metropolis is one of my wishes as well. Metropolis have sailed up to be my new favourite skin, but I am unable to make the switch completely as I am in need of a way to separate kids movies from my movies in a aesthetic way. And the smart playlists along with a custom menu will accomplish this.
Thanks in advance if this does come to life.
I haven't had time to work on this either, but have you considered making a Smart Playlist and then adding it to Favourites for your kids movies? That's what I personally do.
I hope that I have done this right, but below is a folder of the files that I have amended (note I only use vertical menu so haven't played around with home2 files).

This allows for custom menus (but at this stage it is only to play media or playlists)
Recently added now works with randomly added and you can access cinema experience from here (note that randomitems has also been edited to get movie genre & tv logos)
Other tweaks including a weather type widget.

https://rapidshare.com/files/2099916993/..._Edits.zip

I'd recommend backing up your current files and replacing them all (as I can't remember exactly which files refer to each other, ie home1 needs to refer to includes and fonts)
Huh??

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
custom home menu0