Movie/Episode/Music/Music Video XML metadata files
Is there a formal definition somewhere about the XML tags that are used for each of these .nfo files? I've seen some examples on the wiki (http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Imp...rt_library), but they are severely lacking in both descriptions for the tags that ARE demonstrated, and some tags are not even shown. Compared to what's created when I dump my database to nfo files, there's almost nothing documented on the site.

I'm thinking of writing my own application for managing a library, but first I need to know what to program against. I'm looking for a comprehensive document if one exists.

Thanks.
Try Media Companion - it's designed to work with XBMC. If you find it lacking contribute there.

If you really want to do one yourself see VideoInfoTag.cpp and MusicInfoTag.cpp
System: XBMC HTPC with HDMI WASAPI & AudioEngine - Denon  AVR-3808CI  - Denon DVD-5900 Universal Player  - Denon DCM-27 CD-Changer
- Sony BDP-S580 Blu-Ray  - X-Box 360  - Android tablet wireless remote - 7.1 Streem/Axiom/Velodyne Surround System
If I have been able to help feel free to add to my reputation +/- below - thanks!
It might be documented somewhere on the wiki, but that's an area I haven't even touched yet. There's a lot of pages that are sort of disconnected from the rest of the wiki. If not, we'll try and make something.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Movie/Episode/Music/Music Video XML metadata files0