Library cannot add new media...
My kids got a hold of the remote control today and appear to have killed my XBMC installation. Because most of my shows were not showing, I removed all sources, cleaned the library and re-added all necessary sources again. All nfo and related files exist within the folders.

However regardless of how many times I try to set the content and refresh items within the path, no tv shows or movies show up in my library. I can view, play and even see the information for shows and movies via the file view, but nothing shows up in the tv shows or movies libraries whatsoever. When I attempt to add new shows or movies, xbmc does show the progress as usual for each item of media in the top right of the screen as per usual.

I have tried to delete the videos60.db as per instructions I found on the net but after a reboot nothing changed. I tried deleting all the databases and rebooting with the same luck.

Short of re-installing xbmc (which I really don't want to go through) I have no idea what to do. Hopefully someone can help me out here.

My debug log: http://pastebin.com/xWxUmCDH

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Library cannot add new media...0