"Get Thumb"
Hi guys, sorry to bother.
I've been having some issued with the quite good old option "get thumb" from inside Tv Show/Movie Information.

When I click Get Thumb, like usuall it display a list of remove thumb that you can download to change the current one. The only issue is that when I select one, the system looks like it's download it and then goes blank.
IT does that for both thumbs and fanart for the background.
If I remove the tv show or the movie from the archive or simply make a new search, the system find it again and give it the default remote icon.

Is this a temporary issue of the scraper or is something wrong with my system?

I'm running Eden at the moment, never had this issue before.
Hopefully this will work because I had the same issue. I had Reign of Fire and the movie thumb was in spanish. So this is what I do

* Close XBMC
* Remove movie from your server library.
* Launch XBMC
* Go to settings>videos>make sure you are on the "Library" tab (also depends on your skin for these locations)
* Select "Clean Library", when the pop up appears select "Yes"
* Let it run until it's done.
* Now to confirm that the movie is gone, go back to your movie library in XBMC and see if you can find it. It should be gone. Close XBMC
* Move the movie back to your server library
* Launch XBMC, if you have auto detect new movies set it will find it. Now check and it should be good.

If that does not work, you can also try this
* In XBMC go to your movie, right mouse click and select "Movie Information", then click on "Refresh"
* Pop up should locate your movie, two options here; let XBMC auto locate the thumb by selecting the listed movie or click the manual button
* Select the one you want, then hit "Backspace" all the way out.

These two methods work for me when I have issues like this. I did not see you mention the "cleaning" part in your post, but it seems that XBMC keeps this data and you need to rid it first from XBMC before using the one you want. It seems to be a cleaner method to do it this way rather than just making changes all the time. Just my opinion though. Try these out and see if that helps.
I tried both but without success.
The only thing I could do was to completely uninstall xbmc and instal a fresh one.
I'm trying a night built and so far it seems to work perfectly Smile
I'm having a similar problem. If I click "get thumb" or "get fanart" on a new movie, it finds the remote thumbs with no problem, but if it's a movie that's been in my library for some time, xbmc will show me there are remote thumbs and fanart, but they're blank and for some reason they won't download. I can click "refresh" and xbmc will re-scrape the file and it'll then allow me to see all available remote thumbs & fanart, but it's a tedious extra step and messes up my "latest" queue
Same problem here, can see the remote thumbs but cant change it? Any advice would be super, Im getting crazy over it!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
"Get Thumb"0