XBMC on Zotac ZBOX AD03 video lagging
Okay, so this problem is really starting to drive me crazy. I have XBMC installed on Windows, and for what seems like no reason at all, some of my videos will lag randomly, not like jittering video, like if you move the mouse the counter just counts from 1 to 3 seconds over and over again, I restart XBMC and the file runs perfectly. I installed openelec, which fixed the problem, but presented me with new problems, like the inability to play certain files that play perfectly on my windows install. Is there any way to make XBMC just work, without haviing these issues of having to restart all the GD time?
without any kind of details, let alone a debug log (wiki), there's no way we can really help you. Lots of people use that unit without such problems, so it's not some common issue or known bug.
Please let me know how to extract the debug log and I would be happy to send it to you for further analysis.
Use the XBMC Log Uploader add-on
Thank you for your reply, I appreciate you taking the time to read my post, I was able to solve the problem, after enabling the logger, I used the log with google to find out who else had the same issue as me. Apparently this issue is caused by an audio setting, which can be easily fixed by changing the audio output to WASAPI. Again thanks for reading my post.
Anytime :)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC on Zotac ZBOX AD03 video lagging0