Skin Idea - Square
So started this skin to be used for plex, but to be honest there wasn't enough interest in it. Which is fine, and its ok if there is no interest here either cause I will keep working at it slowly by myself. Just thought I would throw it out here and see if there is interest as I have started to code it in xbmc anyways. I don't have talent with skinning or coding but have some good ideas and will continue to make mock-ups.

I really like the look of the windows metro theme so was trying for something along that line and am trying to keep it as simple as possible as I enjoy clean looking skins.

Nice and clean, looks great :-)
Looks really awesome
looks great. keep up the great work.
Nvidia Shield with Kodi 18
I like it. It looks pretty cool. Just keep coding and learning.
This looks really great. Can't wait to use it
Cool Wink
Very clean Wink
Nice skin hope to see it soon on xbmc
This looks really cool. Hope you finish it.
Watching this one Smile
nice
Obviously didn't get beyond the 'idea' stage..again.

(2012-10-20, 21:29)Crimzin Wrote: Obviously didn't get beyond the 'idea' stage..again.

...again. That's the problem with designing a skin design is the easy part and amounts to about 5% of the work needed to create a skin most will never get out of design stage if you would like to see this skin up and running all it needs is a coder help yourself
(2012-10-20, 22:03)ZombieRobot Wrote:
(2012-10-20, 21:29)Crimzin Wrote: Obviously didn't get beyond the 'idea' stage..again.

...again. That's the problem with designing a skin design is the easy part and amounts to about 5% of the work needed to create a skin most will never get out of design stage if you would like to see this skin up and running all it needs is a coder help yourself

Ah well, i see a lot of people would have liked to have seen this skin up and running. I think a lot of these concept skins are a case of someone handy with Photoshop who then has no idea how to code. Personally i'd rather these people stopped teasing the community with mockups and worry more about getting it up and running first.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Skin Idea - Square2