Skin Idea - Square
(2012-12-10, 23:25)Crimzin Wrote: Ah well, i see a lot of people would have liked to have seen this skin up and running. I think a lot of these concept skins are a case of someone handy with Photoshop who then has no idea how to code. Personally i'd rather these people stopped teasing the community with mockups and worry more about getting it up and running first.

There's nothing wrong with ideas.
(2012-12-11, 18:09)filigran Wrote:
(2012-12-10, 23:25)Crimzin Wrote: Ah well, i see a lot of people would have liked to have seen this skin up and running. I think a lot of these concept skins are a case of someone handy with Photoshop who then has no idea how to code. Personally i'd rather these people stopped teasing the community with mockups and worry more about getting it up and running first.

There's nothing wrong with ideas.

Well then maybe there should be an 'Ideas' section for those with Photoshop, and not coding, skills.

Oh man what's your problem? Read the title "Skin Idea" !
(2012-12-11, 21:19)butchabay Wrote: Oh man what's your problem? Read the title "Skin Idea" !

lol Good times.

I'm not going to bother even checking this thread for a reply because it's obvious this skin, along with others in this section, was never going to exist in the first place...see the issue? We're done here. Good day.

If you really like the skin, why don't you learn how to code and help out the designer?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Skin Idea - Square2