I want to build this fanless A6-Pack BAD!

I'll let you know on the IR receiver - I should get my new one tomorrow. I believe they've been re-programmed actually:
http://perfecthometheater.com/techsuppor...20info.htm

Re: the temps - it's honestly not that bad in use, OE is reporting about 45 typically. Windows reports 50 to 60 during xbmc. I only got it higher by really pushing it. And who cares, as long as it remains stable?

Why not just record your live TV back to your server/NAS - works perfectly for me. Putting a 3.5HD in it will stop it being silent, too...

Addons I wrote &/or maintain:
OzWeather (Australian BOM weather) | Check Previous Episode | Playback Resumer | Unpause Jumpback | XSqueezeDisplay | (Legacy - XSqueeze & XZen)
Sorry, no help w/out a *full debug log*.
No CPU fan either?
For mine - nope
Addons I wrote &/or maintain:
OzWeather (Australian BOM weather) | Check Previous Episode | Playback Resumer | Unpause Jumpback | XSqueezeDisplay | (Legacy - XSqueeze & XZen)
Sorry, no help w/out a *full debug log*.
(2012-05-23, 13:17)bossanova808 Wrote: I'll let you know on the IR receiver - I should get my new one tomorrow. I believe they've been re-programmed actually:
http://perfecthometheater.com/techsuppor...20info.htm

Re: the temps - it's honestly not that bad in use, OE is reporting about 45 typically. Windows reports 50 to 60 during xbmc. I only got it higher by really pushing it. And who cares, as long as it remains stable?

Why not just record your live TV back to your server/NAS - works perfectly for me. Putting a 3.5HD in it will stop it being silent, too...

Thanks for the information about the temps and congratulations on a great build. Those temps don't make me that nervous.

I would love to record TV directly to my server but my OS of choice is Windows 7 and I use WMC for recording which doesn't allow recording to a network location (at least any way that I know of).

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
I want to build this fanless A6-Pack BAD!0