Add Player Controls to Home Screen (ATV2)
Is there a way to get quicker access to the Player Controls (music controls) on the ATV 2? Is it possible to create a shortcut on the home screen or something along those lines? I find myself having to go to the Now Playing and then pressing left to bring up the menu then clicking Player.
you can add the 'play disc' > 'player controls' button to the home menu.

check out the skin settings for this.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Is there a way to make it a sub menu item for Music instead of Play Disc? I tried copying and pasting the code in the .xml and it shows up int eh Menu options but not when I look at the submenu on the home screen.
(2012-05-25, 15:11)bigbwit Wrote: Is there a way to make it a sub menu item for Music instead of Play Disc? I tried copying and pasting the code in the .xml and it shows up int eh Menu options but not when I look at the submenu on the home screen.

you would have to copy the code in both custom_SkinSettings.xml as well as in Includes_Home.xml
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Add Player Controls to Home Screen (ATV2)0