Milkdrop/Artist Slideshow
I know it is possible in a few other skins to have Milkdrop and Artist Slideshow running at the same time while listening to music.
I have tried to turn this on while in the Milkdrop Viz OSD but can't seem to find the right combo to get it going.
Is this option available?
I Too can confirm that for some reason, "MilkDrop" vis and "Artist SlideShow" addon do not work as intended in this skin. Now I can tell you that the other music vis "Spectrum" and the other one (can't remember what it's called of the top of my head) Do work as intended. We are just missing the transparent effect with "Milkdrop".

hope this gets looked at at some point soon

Thanks

EDIt, I should point out that this is on Eden and Nox 3
Never thought to try other available music vis but now that I have, my experience is the same. Artist Slideshow works for all except MilkDrop.
As far as I can remember, it never has worked while using MilDrop but sure would like that functionality.
I am running Nightly Frodo and Nox 3 on Windows 8 OS.
Thanks!
You want to have milkdrop viz and on top of that you want to have fullscreen artist slideshow? That doesnt sound like it would turn out very nice. Milkdrop is supposed to take over the screen afaik.
Why not enable the option to show the artist slideshow on the back of the cdcover or on the secondary widget?
Artist Slideshow is in background with MilkDrop somewhat transparent on top. Works nice together.
Transparency skin has this available and is where I first noticed it.
I just thought it was available In Nox but only not working.

I have tried other options but none seem to work in tandem with MilkDrop in foreground.
Thanks for this skin and your attention.
Okay, well I'll have a look at T! then to see how that works out.
(2012-05-24, 20:02)Big_Noid Wrote: Okay, well I'll have a look at T! then to see how that works out.

hehe, JDizzy reported it doesn't work in T! either.

i don't have a windows machine so can't test it myself.
if someone can tell me what $INFO[Visualisation.Name] returns for MilkDrop,
we might be able to fix it.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
(2012-05-24, 21:39)ronie Wrote:
(2012-05-24, 20:02)Big_Noid Wrote: Okay, well I'll have a look at T! then to see how that works out.

"MilkDrop"
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
(2012-05-24, 21:48)phil65 Wrote:
(2012-05-24, 21:39)ronie Wrote:

"MilkDrop"

hmmm, i'm using 'milkdrop' in T!
might be a case sensitive issue then... although windows is not...
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Your code works fine for me on windows. Looks pretty good, artist slideshow faded in viz, nice.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
(2012-05-24, 21:59)Big_Noid Wrote: Your code works fine for me on windows.

ah ok, that's good to know.
i can scratch that of my list of things to look into then.
I would say that "MilkDrops" is set at about 40% - 50% transparent. And layered on top of Artist Slideshow as the main background. Now "Cirrus Extended v2" has this and it work great. But I have never seen it with the "Extra-info" for "Artist Slideshow" addon as well. To have all 3 going will be epic.
Sorry Ronie!!
I actually thought I was in the Nox forum when I posted in T! regarding Artist Slideshow/Milkdrop.....
After you answered, I looked around and went.... DOH!
I knew it was working and how to make it work. I just would like to see it also in Nox as I run several
machines with different skins.
Thanks to both of you!

What is nice with this effect is that when there is a marginal artist image, you can't really tell it through
the Milkdrop viz!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Milkdrop/Artist Slideshow0