Please Delete
Updated XBMC Live Won't Shutdown

I have a Acer Revo 1600 with 1.5 GB of RAM

I've been using Dharma for awhile now and been loving it except for it won't play some media files.
So I checked and saw Eden had finally come out a week or two ago and updated my Revo to XBMCbuntu and like most people I had a bunch of problems with it.
I updated it and that seemed to fix a lot of the issues except for a few crashes and it would not shutdown completely when I pushed my remote's power button.
I thought since that I would rather have my HTPC shutdown more than missing a couple old episodes of a show I would switch back to Dharma and just update to XBMC Eden.
Once I figured out how to I ran across the same issues I had with Dharma of some media files not playing and not shutting down completely.
So I reinstalled Dharma again and just updated it to the last updates of it and same issue happens.
Now I just reinstalled Dharma again and haven't updated anything and same shutdown issue exist.

Am I missing something or am I stuck like this forever?
I just checked a couple more things to hopefully narrow down the issue.
I installed XMBCLive 10.0 just in case I forgot I installed it and not 10.1 and same issue.
Tried the built in software shutdown button in XBMC and same hang at the [random number] Power Down
And then I tried pushing the power button on the Revo and it showed the [random number] Power Down and shut down without issue.

Hope that helps some more.
can you post a debug log?
Proper Usage of a debug log
If I managed to help you in any way, please add to my reputation
Please delete - pls delete thread?
System: XBMC HTPC with HDMI WASAPI & AudioEngine - Denon  AVR-3808CI  - Denon DVD-5900 Universal Player  - Denon DCM-27 CD-Changer
- Sony BDP-S580 Blu-Ray  - X-Box 360  - Android tablet wireless remote - 7.1 Streem/Axiom/Velodyne Surround System
If I have been able to help feel free to add to my reputation +/- below - thanks!
Yes, apologies.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Please Delete0