XBMC sound settings
Hello,

I recently installed Ubuntu 12.10 one of my old PCs (Dell optiplex 960 SFF + Galaxy Geforce GT610 graphics card) and then installed latest XBMC release candidate. I connected this machine to Sony STR-DN1030 AV receiver and which is connected to the Epson 3010e projector. I have setup XBMC audio output to HDMI SONY AVRAMP and pass through output to HDMI SONY AVRAMP. I can hear sound from all my 7 speakers and sub woofer but I also get sound from the 2 built-in speakers of epson projector.What did I setup incorrectly? can anyone of you please guide me to fix this issue?

Thanks,
Vikram
Usually in the amp you would have to set audio passthrough to off (or from speakers + TV to just speakers). Depends on the amp how they call that setting.

You may also be able to disable the speakers in your projector settings.
System: XBMC HTPC with HDMI WASAPI & AudioEngine - Denon  AVR-3808CI  - Denon DVD-5900 Universal Player  - Denon DCM-27 CD-Changer
- Sony BDP-S580 Blu-Ray  - X-Box 360  - Android tablet wireless remote - 7.1 Streem/Axiom/Velodyne Surround System
If I have been able to help feel free to add to my reputation +/- below - thanks!
DDDamian is right. Pretty with Sonys its a TV+AMP setting that has to be changed to AMP

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC sound settings0