Shipping international
I've decided to build a NAS and because of that I can also upgrade my HTPC however I cant find a place with the selection of Newsegg but who ships international, can anyone recommend a place?
I'm in the same situation, and would be interested in hearing such recommendations, too. Unfortunately, there don't seem to exist that much. You could be lucky on Amazon International. They by far don't have the same selection that you would get on Amazon, but still a decent selection of hardware parts.
What county(ies) are we talking about shipping to?
Europe, im in Ireland if anyone knows somewhere good for bits.

Sorry about hijacking your thread
A lot of stuff comes from Hong Kong anyways - EBay?
System: XBMC HTPC with HDMI WASAPI & AudioEngine - Denon  AVR-3808CI  - Denon DVD-5900 Universal Player  - Denon DCM-27 CD-Changer
- Sony BDP-S580 Blu-Ray  - X-Box 360  - Android tablet wireless remote - 7.1 Streem/Axiom/Velodyne Surround System
If I have been able to help feel free to add to my reputation +/- below - thanks!
Problem with Ebay is you have to deal with multiple people, rather get all the parts from one place.

Also Amazon wont ship certain components

Hardwareversand or Amazon are both excellent.
Depending on how much your spending, maybe a service like myus.com would make it worth while. I bought $2000US of server gear and got it sent to Australia for around $100 plus myus membership. I saved over $800 buying this way rather than local.
Must be careful of customs if your spending this much tho.
(2012-05-25, 04:51)N3MIS15 Wrote: Depending on how much your spending, maybe a service like myus.com would make it worth while. I bought $2000US of server gear and got it sent to Australia for around $100 plus myus membership. I saved over $800 buying this way rather than local.
Must be careful of customs if your spending this much tho.

How much was the myus membership?

hmmm, $300 to ship through them excluding membership, wtf?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Shipping international0