• 34(current)
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 3.0 (deprecated)
(2012-06-04, 03:49)antisuck Wrote:
(2012-06-04, 03:16)phil65 Wrote:
(2012-06-04, 03:05)antisuck Wrote: Something odd here. I've enabled a custom menu and given it a Special type with the following command:

Code:
PlayMedia(special://userdata/playlists/music/Party.xsp)

When I click the item [enter], the playlist loads and plays as expected but my home screen jumps one menu to the left as if I'd hit the left arrow. When I stop playback [X], the home screen jumps back to the right putting me back on the original menu item.

This behavior continues until I leave the Home screen for any reason (browse a library, adjust settings), at which point everything works as expected for the remainder of the session.

Any thoughts?

does that also happen when you have "fullscreen" main menu item disabled?
Clever... no, it doesn't happen then. So it's clearer what is going on, any fix or workaround that you can think of?

hmm perhaps changing the include order in includes_mainmenu.xml (search for >FullscreenMainMenu)< and move it to the top)
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
(2012-06-04, 03:55)phil65 Wrote:
(2012-06-04, 03:49)antisuck Wrote:
(2012-06-04, 03:16)phil65 Wrote: does that also happen when you have "fullscreen" main menu item disabled?
Clever... no, it doesn't happen then. So it's clearer what is going on, any fix or workaround that you can think of?

hmm perhaps changing the include order in includes_mainmenu.xml (search for >FullscreenMainMenu)< and move it to the top)
I'll try playing with the order of menu items after dinner, thanks for your help.

Slightly related: is there any syntax that would allow me to execute more than one command from a custom menu item?
(2012-06-04, 04:14)antisuck Wrote:
(2012-06-04, 03:55)phil65 Wrote:
(2012-06-04, 03:49)antisuck Wrote: Clever... no, it doesn't happen then. So it's clearer what is going on, any fix or workaround that you can think of?

I'll try playing with the order of menu items after dinner, thanks for your help.

Slightly related: is there any syntax that would allow me to execute more than one command from a custom menu item?

no, needs code adjustment.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
(2012-06-04, 01:29)Shinu Wrote: thx Suven, but that commit is for an older version of 2.0. a lot has changed or moved around since then. so those changes won't work.

Maybe not exactly those changes, but the way of hiding things always stays the same.. Search for the separator image and have a look which name it has, then go into your view and search for its element, then go to its visibility-setting and add the visibility-condition from your text (so: only if the text is shown, show the separator)
Hey guys, on the music vis, I get my album art showing fine at the bottom with the spinning record, but on the widget thingy that lists next tracks its an empty square. Is there an option I am missing?

Thanks. This 3.01 version seems more stable, good work.
HTPC: Motherboard: Asus F2A85-V, CPU: AMD A10 6800K, RAM: Kingston XMP BEAST 16GB, Samsung 840 EVO 250GB, LG CH12NS30 Blu-Ray drive, Samsung, and WD various 2 and 3TB for storage, Windows 8.1, one for all remote/FLIRC, Logitech z906 surround system.
(2012-06-04, 14:07)Death-Axe Wrote: Hey guys, on the music vis, I get my album art showing fine at the bottom with the spinning record, but on the widget thingy that lists next tracks its an empty square. Is there an option I am missing?

Thanks. This 3.01 version seems more stable, good work.

should be filled by artistslideshow plugin
(2012-06-03, 16:34)Deano316 Wrote: [quote='defluo' pid='1118635' dateline='1338725751']

I assume that's the result you were looking for

I replaced the code in the landscape viewtype but can't see any change that resembles the screenshot above. I still have the movie logos or the XBMC default logo appearing on screen on either side of the movie in focus, similar to Deano's earlier screenshots.
(2012-06-04, 15:01)Kokonutcreme Wrote:
(2012-06-03, 16:34)Deano316 Wrote: [quote='defluo' pid='1118635' dateline='1338725751']

I assume that's the result you were looking for

I replaced the code in the landscape viewtype but can't see any change that resembles the screenshot above. I still have the movie logos or the XBMC default logo appearing on screen on either side of the movie in focus, similar to Deano's earlier screenshots.

Check that you don't have fixed list enabled. An easy way to check that it works is to install the passion repo version, alter the Viewtype.xml, THEN switch skins. Double check fixed list is off, if its working copy the XML into the other Nox folder. Restart XBMC, should be good to go. Wink
(2012-06-04, 02:59)phil65 Wrote:
(2012-06-04, 02:38)Shinu Wrote:
(2012-06-04, 01:38)phil65 Wrote: fixed in secondwidget branch

thx phil. will the secondwidget branch be the new main branch? or will it be something separate? i tried copying the fix to version i have but it doesn't work.

I´ll merge it into master branch when ready.
copying the viewtype_addonwall.xml should work though.

alright, i'll try that. thx 4 the fix. any chance u can help me out wit the other mod?
I had this over in the Bonus Features thread, but I thought it could get a look here too.

With the modifications to viewtype_landscape.xml that defluo has made, it enabled the movie logos to be set in the center alone. This is a great mod, but I'm getting some strange activity. If there's a focus to a menu (such as the sidebar settings menu), or the movieinfo is displayed, the logo is shifted off-center, and then will return to center when those menus are not enabled.

Like so:

and with the menus disabled, logo returns to the center:

But in some cases, the logo is never centered, regardless of a menu being focused or not, and no matter what I've tried to get it centered - like so:

So it looks like it has something to do with the offset of the logo vs. menus. Perhaps there is way to disable that offset when menus are displayed?

Quick Links: debug log (wiki) | userdata (wiki) | advancedsettings (wiki) | adding videos to the library (wiki)
I noticed this this afternoon too. Already found a fix

96-99

PHP Code:
<animation effect="zoom" center="auto" start="122" end="122" time="300" tween="quadratic" easing="out" reversible="false">Focus</animation>
                <
animation type="UnFocus" condition="Control.HasFocus(503)">
                    <
effect type="slide" start="0" end="-57" time="0" tween="quadratic" easing="out" />
                    <
effect type="zoom" center="auto" start="122" end="122" time="300" tween="quadratic" easing="out" /> 

126-127
PHP Code:
<animation effect="zoom" center="auto" start="122" end="122" time="600" tween="back" easing="out" reversible="false">Focus</animation>
                <
animation effect="zoom" center="auto" start="122" end="122" time="200" tween="back" easing="out" reversible="false">UnFocus</animation
TV LG 50PJ350 50 inch HDTV
Receiver Sony STRDH520 7.1
HTPC 1 Custom built 8GB RAM 64GB SSD 250GB SATA Win 8 x64, VRC 1100 remote, AMBX lighting HTPC 2 TV LG 32LK330U 32 inch HDTV HTPC Raspberry Pi 2 OpenELEC
Server HP Microserver Gen 8 10GB RAM, 10.25TB total storage, Sickbeard, SABnzbd+, CouchPotato
Kodi Jarvis, Aeon MQ 6
(2012-06-04, 20:29)defluo Wrote: I noticed this this afternoon too. Already found a fix

Perfect. That fixed that!

Thanks for your quick skills!
Quick Links: debug log (wiki) | userdata (wiki) | advancedsettings (wiki) | adding videos to the library (wiki)
(2012-06-04, 20:42)thrak76 Wrote:
(2012-06-04, 20:29)defluo Wrote: I noticed this this afternoon too. Already found a fix

Perfect. That fixed that!

Thanks for your quick skills!

Added the fix, smooth as silk. Excellent work my friend Cool
Probably too late, but I will try anyway for a small adjustment.

Wouldn't it make more sense to remove 'addon-ons' from the main menu and move it to the little submenu 'Programs' on the main menu. I myself have addons disabled on the main menu because i don't want it there. But sometimes you want to access it quickly and then you need to go to settings - main menu. Also when programs / addons are 'merged' doesn't clutter the main menu that much. Just an idea Wink
(2012-06-04, 22:19)RavenNL Wrote: Probably too late, but I will try anyway for a small adjustment.

Wouldn't it make more sense to remove 'addon-ons' from the main menu and move it to the little submenu 'Programs' on the main menu. I myself have addons disabled on the main menu because i don't want it there. But sometimes you want to access it quickly and then you need to go to settings - main menu. Also when programs / addons are 'merged' doesn't clutter the main menu that much. Just an idea Wink

you can add it already to the programs submenu. just choose "custom" type for a submenu item and enter "ActivateWindow(AddonBrowser)"
  • 34(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 3.0 (deprecated)9