• 44(current)
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 3.0 (deprecated)
(2012-06-12, 21:39)h8redv2 Wrote: Hi

I really really really want to configure nox 3.0 to have a cd wall, while playing music.

I am having trouble figuring out how though...

Could someone point me in the right direction.

The skin talks of wall viz Huh When trying to enable it.

Searching doesn´t turn up much info

Thanks

\Me

you have to set the path to the covers in visualisation settings.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
When video is paused at the bottom right a clear art is shown it works great on tv shows but for movies it keeps showing the wrong clear art I've deleted the clear art from my movies folder but it still wont go away.
(2012-06-13, 02:02)bigbodiehard Wrote: When video is paused at the bottom right a clear art is shown it works great on tv shows but for movies it keeps showing the wrong clear art I've deleted the clear art from my movies folder but it still wont go away.

doesn´t happen here.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
(2012-06-13, 02:46)phil65 Wrote:
(2012-06-13, 02:02)bigbodiehard Wrote: When video is paused at the bottom right a clear art is shown it works great on tv shows but for movies it keeps showing the wrong clear art I've deleted the clear art from my movies folder but it still wont go away.

doesn´t happen here.

You have to delete the texture##.db file from the userdata folder. Then the textures database will be recreated with the correct graphics.
How to use Git
| AMD Athlon II X3 Triple Core Processor 2.9 GHz |GIGABYTE GA-MA785GM-US2H Mobo 2GB DDR2 Ram | MSI N430GT |
| Logitec Harmony Smart Control Remote| 52" Sharp Aquos LED TV | Denon AVR-X1000 |
| Freenas Server with 18TB ASRock Intel Avoton C2750 |
One question annoying problem im having.

I want my artisits, and albums set to showcase viewtype, and then when i click on an actual album and navigate the songs to go to low list.

So basically i want it to go to artist (showcase), albums (showcase), then when i click on an album and song lists show up, for it to display the songs in low list, but its not sticking! I have to manually go in and convert each album to low list when i browse songs. It will stick if i do this manually for each band, but it should be sticking in general...

Can anyone help me? I hope this makes sense.
(2012-06-13, 03:54)Ghostdivision Wrote: One question annoying problem im having.

I want my artisits, and albums set to showcase viewtype, and then when i click on an actual album and navigate the songs to go to low list.

So basically i want it to go to artist (showcase), albums (showcase), then when i click on an album and song lists show up, for it to display the songs in low list, but its not sticking! I have to manually go in and convert each album to low list when i browse songs. It will stick if i do this manually for each band, but it should be sticking in general...

Can anyone help me? I hope this makes sense.

xbmc limitation. you could try putting the number "506" to the front in line 5 in mymusicnav.xml
you´d need to change all viewtypes for album level though.
(2012-06-12, 23:37)crimsonfury Wrote: Sorry if this was asked before but do I have the option to add "Unwatched" Widget for movies with full posters to homescreen instead of "New"?

Is there a widget for just Unwatched movies in the homescreen widgets?
(2012-06-13, 00:09)phil65 Wrote:
(2012-06-12, 21:39)h8redv2 Wrote: Hi

I really really really want to configure nox 3.0 to have a cd wall, while playing music.

I am having trouble figuring out how though...

Could someone point me in the right direction.

The skin talks of wall viz Huh When trying to enable it.

Searching doesn´t turn up much info

Thanks

\Me

you have to set the path to the covers in visualisation settings.

Soooeee..
I need all my album covers in a seperate folder ?
How do I accomplish that ?
All I have done is add my \music folder in the initial music setup.
Then all my music populated with covers.

Sorry am quite the noob regarding this matter-
Best you do it with Artwork Organizer Script:

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=109304

some new features...added support for picture database plugin (backgrounds, library stats, widgets) and a second style for panel widget (only for movies yet)
I dont know if the following is aeon nox related but since i`ve installed 3.0 when i stop playing a movie or a tv serie episode, that last movie or episode is selected automatically then starts again from the last point viewed in a loop matter, then i stop again and the same occurs again and again and again, it happens the same with the xbmc own video player when the movie ends but not when i play stop, in that case the movie exits and go back fine, with an external player everytime i exit playing a movie the loop process starts again, i`dont have a clue what it`s going on here.
(2012-06-13, 18:57)DigiTech Wrote: I dont know if the following is aeon nox related but since i`ve installed 3.0 when i stop playing a movie or a tv serie episode, that last movie or episode is selected automatically then starts again from the last point viewed in a loop matter, then i stop again and the same occurs again and again and again, it happens the same with the xbmc own video player when the movie ends but not when i play stop, in that case the movie exits and go back fine, with an external player everytime i exit playing a movie the loop process starts again, i`dont have a clue what it`s going on here.

debug log?
(2012-06-13, 17:03)phil65 Wrote: some new features...added support for picture database plugin (backgrounds, library stats, widgets) and a second style for panel widget (only for movies yet)

Thanks Phil. Will check out soon.
(2012-06-13, 17:03)phil65 Wrote: some new features...added support for picture database plugin (backgrounds, library stats, widgets) and a second style for panel widget (only for movies yet)

Do you have an ETA on the full release of 3.1 or are all updates only going to be in GIT until 4.0?
good morning,
i think i found a minor bug.
if i set the weather PDA widget during the transition between the screen with the widget on an another i see the default weather widjet and not the PDA style.

i'd like to have the ability to set the nowplaying widjet as the one i have in the music visualization.
something like this.
i do not understand why sometimes the music visualization works fine and some times doesn't work. in the attached image there aren't the infos and the fanart (from artist slideshow plug.in) yesterday everything works well (for that artist).

last thing, i don't understand if "- Added 'YouTube' mode to Wall view" means that from wall view i can set the yout tube mode, or that the youtube mode works only for the youtube plug.in.
(i used often the icon view that does not exist anymore, so i would try to use, if it is possible this youtube mode).
thank you.
Peppe
  • 44(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 3.0 (deprecated)9