• 69(current)
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 3.0 (deprecated)
(2012-06-28, 11:59)chrisvilla Wrote: Anyone else getting that Aeon Nox (git) is broken?

I cant update it because it says dependencies not met.

me to!
i wrote a post here.
peppe

Broken dependencie is :

Addon skin.aeon.nox.svn requires script.randomitems version 3.1.1 which is not available

Passion-XBMC repository get version 3.0.7

You can download version 3.1.1 here : http://code.google.com/p/ronie/downloads...ip&can=2&q=

I can't upload it to Passion-XBMC repository, I get an error Sad
Sorry for my english, but, you know, I'm French so ...

Main HTPC : Odroid-C2 running CoreELEC with Titan Bingie
Secondary HTPC : Freebox Mini 4K running Android TV with Titan Bingie
(2012-06-28, 00:47)phil65 Wrote:
(2012-06-28, 00:42)jack0w Wrote:
(2012-06-28, 00:35)phil65 Wrote: you mean the main menu icon layout?
you need git version, there you can change the main menu layout then in furniture customizer (click on the main menu bar there)

Thanks for the speedy reply!

I saw this in the first post in the thread, I took it to mean that in the way you have studio flags and so on, the "new" flag would appear with the other flags in music/TV/movie library view.

- "New" flag for items that have been recently added.

Hope that makes sense! Smile

it´s like watched flag and is shown on top of the poster thumbs of the 10 last added movies/episodes. can be toggled on/off in viewtype settings (Flags: ...)

Thanks for the reply. I'm using "Low List" view but there is no option in view type settings to enable or disable any type of flags.

Any further suggestions would be much appreciated!
(2012-06-28, 02:21)phil65 Wrote: played a bit around, tryin to find something different compared to available viewtypes.

opinion? worth implementing?

I like it too. Always the possibility to have clear cases in this view?

I think it's a beautiful view for movies. But for TV show, I prefer the tri panel view, it's really beautiful Smile
I'm not a big fan of that view to be honest, and I guess we should be wary of adding too many (bit overwhelming, and I guess it adds bloat), but others seem to like it Smile

Just adding my 2c Wink
I was playing a bit around too looking for a new viewtype. Lets put it too a vote, cause phil doesnt like mine and I dont like phils viewtype Big Grin

*Please note this is not ready yet, above the plot there will be additional info*

+1 for Nig_Noid view
Sorry for my english, but, you know, I'm French so ...

Main HTPC : Odroid-C2 running CoreELEC with Titan Bingie
Secondary HTPC : Freebox Mini 4K running Android TV with Titan Bingie
Yes, I prefer that one as well.
(2012-06-28, 13:38)Big_Noid Wrote: I was playing a bit around too looking for a new viewtype. Lets put it too a vote, cause phil doesnt like mine and I dont like phils viewtype Big Grin

*Please note this is not ready yet, above the plot there will be additional info*

main thing is that we have enough one- item views now i think (one-logo landscape, bigfan and extended lowlist. especially last one shows almost exactly the same infos)
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
(2012-06-28, 13:52)phil65 Wrote:
(2012-06-28, 13:38)Big_Noid Wrote: I was playing a bit around too looking for a new viewtype. Lets put it too a vote, cause phil doesnt like mine and I dont like phils viewtype Big Grin

main thing is that we have enough one- item views now i think (one-logo landscape, bigfan and extended lowlist. especially last one shows almost exactly the same infos)

Agree with Phil, however I'm also not a fan of his proposed viewtype, it looks more like an extended widget than a viewtype. Perhaps removing the plot, runtime and rating would make it look less busy and fragmented. The problem I have with displaying movies in two separate columns with all that information is that the eye will always quickly scan the entire page because there's nothing to anchor the images or hold its attention.
(2012-06-28, 14:16)Kokonutcreme Wrote:
(2012-06-28, 13:52)phil65 Wrote:

Agree with Phil, however I'm also not a fan of his proposed viewtype, it looks more like an extended widget than a viewtype. Perhaps removing the plot, runtime and rating would make it look less busy and fragmented. The problem I have with displaying movies in two separate columns with all that information is that the eye will always quickly scan the entire page because there's nothing to anchor the images or hold its attention.

not really satisfied yet either, it was just a 5min mockup, it´s just about the general idea which is to show some more infos about the non-focussed items (doesn´t need to be 2 columns, could also change it to 1). we do not have anything like that.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
and a big "No" from my side for the idea to start a vote for anything.
Rule 1 for a nice skin: never let the community decide Wink
In the current forms I would be more inclined to use Big_Noid's over phils. However I feel phils would work for me in an addon such as youtube. But that's just my opinion. Not a vote
TV LG 50PJ350 50 inch HDTV
Receiver Sony STRDH520 7.1
HTPC 1 Custom built 8GB RAM 64GB SSD 250GB SATA Win 8 x64, VRC 1100 remote, AMBX lighting HTPC 2 TV LG 32LK330U 32 inch HDTV HTPC Raspberry Pi 2 OpenELEC
Server HP Microserver Gen 8 10GB RAM, 10.25TB total storage, Sickbeard, SABnzbd+, CouchPotato
Kodi Jarvis, Aeon MQ 6
i have downloaded a weather bg pack to see how it seem......
the only one thing i have to do is set the right path from the skin option? or i have to do something else?
each folder is full of pics but i can't see the bg change.
Hi,

i mean the skin need no new view. I personaly don´t like any of this 2 views Smile

Greets
Eisi
  • 69(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 3.0 (deprecated)9