• 70(current)
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 3.0 (deprecated)
I would agree with Eisi.. If any I would have a soft spot for the old " Carousel " view from 2.0. Less Cluttered = more better.
the Logo view is great . Question = would you consider implementing the single click trailer mod as per Deano 316 in post #34 of the Modding thread?
(2012-06-28, 16:44)shaktoo Wrote: I would agree with Eisi.. If any I would have a soft spot for the old " Carousel " view from 2.0. Less Cluttered = more better.
the Logo view is great . Question = would you consider implementing the single click trailer mod as per Deano 316 in post #34 of the Modding thread?

poster viewtypes are definitely the last thing we´re needing.
and no, there won´t be single-click trailer functionality.
starting media with up/down/left/right is a very bad thing to do in most cases when it comes to usability
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
I also would agree with Eisi, I don't think the skin needs a new view. However, if you feel a new one is needed I would go with a view along the phil's one as it seems really "new". The view from Big_Noid is very similar, but less nice, to the Big_Fan one imo.

Oh, I'm also against vote for such a work, more than two visions of what the skin should be will only lead to a very messy situation.
(2012-06-28, 14:34)phil65 Wrote: and a big "No" from my side for the idea to start a vote for anything.
Rule 1 for a nice skin: never let the community decide Wink

+1
YOYIZDERZOMENEMOHOZEZAZEZDENDERIZHOZEZ
Icon panel fixes are perfect as far as I cab tell.

(2012-06-27, 08:24)leepenny Wrote: I agree without a doubt ,just got the update now I can set a path for my comics/magazines but does nothing on open previously it was added as a custom favorite (nox 3)
maybe because it points to them and doesnt see them correctly (as source in pictures)

From several pages back: I'm seeing this behavior too. I can set the path to my comics now, which I couldn't do before, but that just sets "Function" to the path which does nothing when called from onclick. Should this be getting set to an ActivateWindow() or something?
(2012-06-28, 17:43)philipacentaur Wrote: Icon panel fixes are perfect as far as I cab tell.

(2012-06-27, 08:24)leepenny Wrote: I agree without a doubt ,just got the update now I can set a path for my comics/magazines but does nothing on open previously it was added as a custom favorite (nox 3)
maybe because it points to them and doesnt see them correctly (as source in pictures)

From several pages back: I'm seeing this behavior too. I can set the path to my comics now, which I couldn't do before, but that just sets "Function" to the path which does nothing when called from onclick. Should this be getting set to an ActivateWindow() or something?

fixed. thx.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
I see you have changed the player osd could you bring back the end time? so for example ends at 7.45 pm was a very useful for me.
(2012-06-28, 17:52)bigbodiehard Wrote: I see you have changed the player osd could you bring back the end time? so for example ends at 7.45 pm was a very useful for me.

no, it should stay a clean as it is now. i think there is an option to show that end time in fullscreeninfo (press "I" when playing a movie)
(2012-06-28, 18:06)phil65 Wrote:
(2012-06-28, 17:52)bigbodiehard Wrote: I see you have changed the player osd could you bring back the end time? so for example ends at 7.45 pm was a very useful for me.

no, it should stay a clean as it is now. i think there is an option to show that end time in fullscreeninfo (press "I" when playing a movie)
What about adding the option to hide OSD player controls?
(2012-06-28, 18:54)bigbodiehard Wrote:
(2012-06-28, 18:06)phil65 Wrote:

What about using the option "hide OSD controls" that is already in the skin for a long long long time .......
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
No it's not in the skin any more
(2012-06-28, 19:00)Martijn Wrote:
(2012-06-28, 18:54)bigbodiehard Wrote:
(2012-06-28, 18:06)phil65 Wrote: no, it should stay a clean as it is now. i think there is an option to show that end time in fullscreeninfo (press "I" when playing a movie)

What about using the option "hide OSD controls" that is already in the skin for a long long long time .......

bn removed that option some days ago when changing the layout, will return.
(2012-06-28, 00:15)phil65 Wrote:
(2012-06-27, 21:14)philipacentaur Wrote:
(2012-06-27, 20:57)Rififi77 Wrote: Hello,
In the last git version, in the panel icon [UP] for reset item not work.

@+

I can verify this. I was just about to report it, myself.

I reverted this commit and reset worked. I'm not familiar enough with the skin to tease out what you were doing there, so I didn't attempt to fix it.

Also, with the main menu in the default (middle) position, both ondown and onup trigger a reset dialog once you've focused the icon panel and try to navigate back to the main menu.

tried to fix it. if there are any other nav problems, please report.
Thank for fixe but It still does not work if the menu bar is at the bottom, only if middle.

@+

OS: LibreElec-7.95.beta6 kszaq - KODI Krypton-17.0 - TvHeadend 4.1.2415
SKIN: AeonMQ7 by MarcosQUI
AndroidBox: Bqeel M9C max
DVB-T2: August USB Freeview TV Receiver
NAS: D-Link DNS-325

(2012-06-28, 19:05)phil65 Wrote: bn removed that option some days ago when changing the layout, will return.

Hehe oops Tongue
Guess i need to update my dev setup
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Ok Thank You.
  • 70(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 3.0 (deprecated)9