• 2(current)
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 3.0 (deprecated)
(2012-05-24, 09:45)Rygrath Wrote: Just a small tiny question for those of us that have been keeping Nox 3.0 up to date with GiT. Still going to be using that for future updates? Or, should we just switch it over to the version on repo?

Since I started using Nox it is always fun to wake up, update GiT and see what new things have been put in Smile

i´d go with the official version for now.
and don´t expect us to work with the same workload in the future..Wink
i have a bachelor thesis to write now, so time will be limited.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
(2012-05-24, 09:49)phil65 Wrote:
(2012-05-24, 09:45)Rygrath Wrote: Just a small tiny question for those of us that have been keeping Nox 3.0 up to date with GiT. Still going to be using that for future updates? Or, should we just switch it over to the version on repo?

Since I started using Nox it is always fun to wake up, update GiT and see what new things have been put in Smile

i´d go with the official version for now.
and don´t expect us to work with the same workload in the future..Wink
i have a bachelor thesis to write now, so time will be limited.

Oh I know, I remember you mentioning that after launch your time spent will be considerably less. I'll get my custom stuff backed up and start the switch over. Also, don't disappear for ages again! Big Grin But may you have great success on your thesis Smile
Heh, just fired up my modded Aeon65 that works with Eden. It's awesome to see how far it's come.
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 3.0

- Updated Hungarian language -

(2012-05-24, 10:01)frodo19 Wrote: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 3.0

- Updated Hungarian language -

sorry, added it.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
I've been playing around with the skin, and WOW! Absolutely love it, it has such a great finish and even all the little details are perfect. Much better then Aeon MQ3. Thank you everyone who made this happen!
Thanks guys - been looking forward to this - will check it after I get back home. Much love from South Africa!
Awesome work guys, about to switch over now. Good luck with your thesis phil65, thanks again Big Grin
Big_Noid & phil65
Congratulations, wonderful skin.

Thanks
Thanks for your wonderful work guys !
Congrats Big N & Phil65 for this most amazing skin.
best of Luck on the Thesis Phil65.
a huge Thanks for your wonderful work.
Addon "PsuedoTV" not working..no menu,no control. No Aeon Nox for me!
btw total dick move forcing update and wiping settings.
(2012-05-24, 15:15)igor Wrote: Addon "PsuedoTV" not working..no menu,no control. No Aeon Nox for me!
btw total dick move forcing update and wiping settings.

that´s no problem, i don´t want users stating s*** like that.
Just rollback, be happy and stay quiet. you´ll get all settings back.
After being away for a while I come back and find Aeon Nox 3.0 and that is been done by not only Big Noid but phil65 too? Nod Awesome!

Thanks for all your work guys and the time you've put in.
one thing i missed in the release post:
big thank you to all people workin for "cooperatin" project like fanart.tv, moviedb.org and so on.
most eye candy in today´s skins wouldn´t be possible without those projects, so please consider donating for them.
My wife calls me at work today. Tells me "the tv is broken" She tells me the tv is really dark and none of the menus look right.

Turns out the skin auto updated itself overnight and due to a bug in xbmc, it was stuck in dim screen saver mode.

I found out I could never work in tech support. It was such a pain instructing her how to fix and and do a rollback.

I would like to point out, auto updating to a version that loses all settings, even if it can be undone, is not exactly the best behavior. Imagine if that happened to every application and game you own. You wake up or come back from lunch to find the app updated on its own and, oh, by the way, all your settings are gone and your either can set them all again or rollback.
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 3.0 (deprecated)9