• 32(current)
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 3.0 (deprecated)
(2012-06-01, 10:56)Martijn Wrote:
(2012-06-01, 10:49)dani77zg Wrote: Hi.
Great skin you have there.
I have one question though.
When will the 3.0.1 version which includes remote fix be avilable in official xbmc addon repository?

Today

Thank you for the swift answer.
Looking forward to it.
Btw just wanted to drop in and say a personal thank you to Phil and BG for putting up with all our bulshit ontop of the amazing work they have done on Nox. Three cheers guys, total legends.
(2012-06-01, 17:57)muzzakus Wrote: for putting up with all our bulshit

Cheers, thanks a lot guys
Love the update, but is it possible to move SHUTDOWN and PROGRAMS from the main menu into the SYSTEM sub-menu.

I assume I would disable the two in the main menu and move them to Custom 1 and 2 in the System menu, but I don't know what to put for Function.
One more thing.

Since the update, I've been having problems with intermittent crashing. Doesn't crash out to front row, but the system doesn't work. If I scroll the menu, backgrounds won't appear, and if I choose a menu item, it just sits on a black screen. When this happens, my router shows that the ATV2 is no longer connected, and I need to unplug my ATV2 to reset.

I don't have the moviesets add-on, so not sure what's going on.

Anyway, here's my log: http://pastebin.com/akFwnwnH
(2012-06-01, 22:48)HobieWanKenobi Wrote: One more thing.

Since the update, I've been having problems with intermittent crashing. Doesn't crash out to front row, but the system doesn't work. If I scroll the menu, backgrounds won't appear, and if I choose a menu item, it just sits on a black screen. When this happens, my router shows that the ATV2 is no longer connected, and I need to unplug my ATV2 to reset.

I don't have the moviesets add-on, so not sure what's going on.

Anyway, here's my log: http://pastebin.com/akFwnwnH

Start with upgrading to Eden11.0 release
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
OK, thanks. Thought I had done that already.

Anyway, did it now on all my systems, will update if problems continue.
(2012-05-31, 21:24)phil65 Wrote: i think deano means altering item/focusedlayout width so only one logo is shown.

Taking a bit of initiative, had a look at the Viewtype_Landscape.xml assuming that's where the fix could be applied. "item/focusedlayout width" looks to me if it starts around line 124/125, Can't tell which is the width for the spacing and which is the width for the logo. Spacing is all I'd like to change, could you point me in the right direction or am I way off? Apologies if my personal mod is becoming a pain. Confused

Edit: Tried messing around with a few values and as the screenshots below show I got the spacing to increase a bit, but then the centre align got messed up.

You can get the general idea from the shots at least Confused It draws the attention to the artwork and the tagline IMHO Smile
Hey Noid & phil. Are u guys open to helping skin users with mods that they intend to make? I have some that I've made, but I'm having some issues getting them just right.
(2012-06-02, 04:33)Shinu Wrote: Hey Noid & phil. Are u guys open to helping skin users with mods that they intend to make? I have some that I've made, but I'm having some issues getting them just right.

depends on what you want Wink
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
(2012-06-02, 04:05)Deano316 Wrote:
(2012-05-31, 21:24)phil65 Wrote: i think deano means altering item/focusedlayout width so only one logo is shown.

Taking a bit of initiative, had a look at the Viewtype_Landscape.xml assuming that's where the fix could be applied. "item/focusedlayout width" looks to me if it starts around line 124/125, Can't tell which is the width for the spacing and which is the width for the logo. Spacing is all I'd like to change, could you point me in the right direction or am I way off? Apologies if my personal mod is becoming a pain. Confused

Edit: Tried messing around with a few values and as the screenshots below show I got the spacing to increase a bit, but then the centre align got messed up.

You can get the general idea from the shots at least Confused It draws the attention to the artwork and the tagline IMHO Smile

This looks pretty cool. Might I suggest some type of mask that would fade the logos to black as they near the edge of the screen. If you post your modifications we can help you get the logo centered in the middle of the screen.

How to use Git
| AMD Athlon II X3 Triple Core Processor 2.9 GHz |GIGABYTE GA-MA785GM-US2H Mobo 2GB DDR2 Ram | MSI N430GT |
| Logitec Harmony Smart Control Remote| 52" Sharp Aquos LED TV | Denon AVR-X1000 |
| Freenas Server with 18TB ASRock Intel Avoton C2750 |
I'm feeling mighty silly - but I can't find where in the devil I set a path for the comic option.

When I go into enabling the "comic" menu item - it says "set path" -- but where? I don't see it in the skin settings, nor when I hit up on the menu...not sure where else to have a look!

-I went into pictures and added the comic source.
Then I marked the source 'favourite' and then I went to the comic menu item and linked that as favourite.

Problem is, when I go into comic this is what I see:

---

I did get this to somewhat work - if you only have one comic series you are testing, you get the image above. 2 or more and it seems to be viewable.

That said, I can't seem to get the views to be as nice as the ones BN put here: (particularly the middle one...cause I don't think any of the current available viewtypes look like that - I could be wrong, I just can't figure it out though!)

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...#pid884842

Rather, the best I seem to do is put it in Wall mode, then set the advanced setting to vertical and then add labels.

That makes the view in my pictures album slightly less desirable, but it is the best medium of both worlds.

Is there a way I can have one set of viewtype for "pictures" and other for "comics"? I'm immediately guessing no, but perhaps there's a static way of remembering that I'm overlooking.

Cheers
(2012-05-31, 21:26)Big_Noid Wrote:
(2012-05-31, 17:57)kelendral Wrote: Question: When breadcrumbs are enabled, in File View, is there a way to get it to show more of the path? It only shows the current folder. I noticed on another skin that displayed most of the path and was wondering if that was possible here? What might I have to change/edit to be able to show more if it is not directly possible?

Thanks again, skin is my favorite overall.
Space is limited on the breadcrumbs section. I'd rather avoid scrolling or cut off text there.

Yeah, its cool, was just hoping for it might be something I could easily change on my side to get it to display more. Thanks anyway.
(2012-06-02, 18:17)htpc guy Wrote:
(2012-06-02, 04:05)Deano316 Wrote:

This looks pretty cool. Might I suggest some type of mask that would fade the logos to black as they near the edge of the screen. If you post your modifications we can help you get the logo centered in the middle of the screen.

After some trial and error, all I did was in the Viewtype_Landscape.xml, edited the width on line 105 to 900. That gave me the results in the screenshots. I did try playing around with some of the others but it just threw everything out of whack. Any help would be appreciated.

Incidentally, I did have a few ideas for this Viewtype for the future. Maybe for this view (and only this view) change some of the icons to make it look more like a movie poster. For example, maybe have studios on the bottom left, allowing more than one to be displayed. Move the certificate and the video codec to the bottom right, keeping the audio codec logo but dropping the aspect ratio and resolution. Just a few ideas, not requests, just think this view might offer something a little different but keep within the Nox style.
(2012-06-03, 05:13)Deano316 Wrote: After some trial and error, all I did was in the Viewtype_Landscape.xml, edited the width on line 105 to 900. That gave me the results in the screenshots. I did try playing around with some of the others but it just threw everything out of whack. Any help would be appreciated.

Incidentally, I did have a few ideas for this Viewtype for the future. Maybe for this view (and only this view) change some of the icons to make it look more like a movie poster. For example, maybe have studios on the bottom left, allowing more than one to be displayed. Move the certificate and the video codec to the bottom right, keeping the audio codec logo but dropping the aspect ratio and resolution. Just a few ideas, not requests, just think this view might offer something a little different but keep within the Nox style.

I assume that's the result you were looking for yes?

Replace 105 to 146 with this
PHP Code:
<itemlayout width="600" height="450" condition="[Skin.HasSetting(Nox.landscapelogo) + [Container.Content(tvshows) | Container.Content(movies)]]">
            <
control type="image">
                <
posx>-1000</posx>
                <
posy>178</posy>
                <
width>420</width>
                <
height>164</height>
                <
aspectratio aligny="bottom">keep</aspectratio>
                <
texture fallback="fallback.png">$INFO[ListItem.Path,,logo.png]</texture>
            </
control>
            <
control type="image">
                <
posx>-1000</posx>
                <
posy>345</posy>
                <
width>420</width>
                <
height>164</height>
                <
aspectratio aligny="top">keep</aspectratio>
                <
texture flipy="true" fallback="fallback.png">$INFO[ListItem.Path,,logo.png]</texture>
                <
animation effect="fade" start="10" end="10" time="200" tween="cubic" easing="inout" condition="true">Conditional</animation>
            </
control>
        </
itemlayout>
        <
focusedlayout width="2500" height="450" condition="[Skin.HasSetting(Nox.landscapelogo) + [Container.Content(tvshows) | Container.Content(movies)]]">
            <
control type="group">
                <
animation effect="zoom" center="auto" start="100" end="122" time="600" tween="back" easing="out" reversible="false">Focus</animation>
                <
animation effect="zoom" center="auto" start="122" end="100" time="200" tween="back" easing="out" reversible="false">UnFocus</animation>
                <
control type="image">
                    <
posx>62</posx>
                    <
posy>178</posy>
                    <
width>390</width>
                    <
height>164</height>
                    <
aspectratio aligny="bottom">keep</aspectratio>
                    <
texture fallback="fallback.png">$INFO[ListItem.Path,,logo.png]</texture>
                </
control>
                <
control type="image">
                    <
posx>62</posx>
                    <
posy>345</posy>
                    <
width>390</width>
                    <
height>164</height>
                    <
aspectratio aligny="top">keep</aspectratio>
                    <
texture flipy="true" fallback="fallback.png">$INFO[ListItem.Path,,logo.png]</texture>
                    <
animation effect="fade" start="10" end="10" time="200" tween="cubic" easing="inout" condition="true">Conditional</animation>
                </
control>
            </
control>
        </
focusedlayout
TV LG 50PJ350 50 inch HDTV
Receiver Sony STRDH520 7.1
HTPC 1 Custom built 8GB RAM 64GB SSD 250GB SATA Win 8 x64, VRC 1100 remote, AMBX lighting HTPC 2 TV LG 32LK330U 32 inch HDTV HTPC Raspberry Pi 2 OpenELEC
Server HP Microserver Gen 8 10GB RAM, 10.25TB total storage, Sickbeard, SABnzbd+, CouchPotato
Kodi Jarvis, Aeon MQ 6
  • 32(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 3.0 (deprecated)9