• 68(current)
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 3.0 (deprecated)
Thanks, man. I'll let you know if there are any more issues.
(2012-06-27, 21:43)CutSickAss Wrote: Just felt the need to pop in and thank BigNoid and phli65 for their great work on the skin. It seems it is getting better every single day! Thank you.

thx. tryin my best Smile
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
Can anyone explain how I get the new item flag to show up? Do I have to use a specific view for it to work?

Apologies for what is probably a silly question, but having tried fiddling with my setup and searching this thread I've not had any luck Huh
(2012-06-28, 00:31)jack0w Wrote: Can anyone explain how I get the new item flag to show up? Do I have to use a specific view for it to work?

Apologies for what is probably a silly question, but having tried fiddling with my setup and searching this thread I've not had any luck Huh

you mean the main menu icon layout?
you need git version, there you can change the main menu layout then in furniture customizer (click on the main menu bar there)
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
(2012-06-28, 00:35)phil65 Wrote:
(2012-06-28, 00:31)jack0w Wrote: Can anyone explain how I get the new item flag to show up? Do I have to use a specific view for it to work?

you need git version, there you can change the main menu layout then in furniture customizer (click on the main menu bar there)

Thanks for the speedy reply!

I saw this in the first post in the thread, I took it to mean that in the way you have studio flags and so on, the "new" flag would appear with the other flags in music/TV/movie library view.

- "New" flag for items that have been recently added.

Hope that makes sense! Smile
(2012-06-28, 00:42)jack0w Wrote:
(2012-06-28, 00:35)phil65 Wrote:

Thanks for the speedy reply!

I saw this in the first post in the thread, I took it to mean that in the way you have studio flags and so on, the "new" flag would appear with the other flags in music/TV/movie library view.

- "New" flag for items that have been recently added.

Hope that makes sense! Smile

it´s like watched flag and is shown on top of the poster thumbs of the 10 last added movies/episodes. can be toggled on/off in viewtype settings (Flags: ...)
Is there a chance to download version 2.1 somewhere? 3.0 is unfortunately a no go for me, because of removed Thumbnails viewtype (I guess asking to return it is useless).
(2012-06-28, 01:45)Vultures Wrote: Is there a chance to download version 2.1 somewhere? 3.0 is unfortunately a no go for me, because of removed Thumbnails viewtype (I guess asking to return it is useless).

https://github.com/BigNoid/Aeon-Nox/zipball/2.1.0
Thanks!
played a bit around, tryin to find something different compared to available viewtypes.

opinion? worth implementing?
(2012-06-28, 00:15)phil65 Wrote:
(2012-06-27, 23:55)fional Wrote:
(2012-06-27, 13:16)Big_Noid Wrote: Indeed that was changed somewhere before 2.0 release i think to keep the videowindow consistent with the fanart shown on the page. I think its better with the fullscreen window, but maybe phil has some ideas.

(2012-06-27, 13:25)Deano316 Wrote: For me at least, fullscreen trailers with Floorlogo overlay works perfectly for almost all views. Lowlist is the exception but I don't use it anymore.

I have a bit of a love affair with lowlist and thought the box thing was super class, but perhaps that isn't for everyone! Would it be a difficult chore for me to mod back? I'm not sure which previous version to look at to see how it was.

so you simply want a video window in the upper half of the window which is used for trailers?

It sounds crazy, but I thought the way (in lowlist view) the trailers were displayed some time back were real clean and crisp. The full screen bit (even with full screen turned off, it's still basically full screen) looks a bit bizarre in that view. To me anyway. It sort of played the trailers in a "widescreen" box that was above the lowlist, so aye I suppose the upper half.

Maybe it sounds weird, but honestly - looking at it under a few trailers it was real cool and one of the things I "showed off" when showing people my Frankenstein of a media centre!
(2012-06-28, 02:21)phil65 Wrote: played a bit around, tryin to find something different compared to available viewtypes.

opinion? worth implementing?

I like, if you do implement also implement it for TV Shows as well
I tried to add a custom shortcut to the main menu for the TVGuide addon. When I select the icon for icon layout it doesn't take. Is this a bug maybe? Name and custom background work fine.
(2012-06-28, 01:45)Vultures Wrote: Is there a chance to download version 2.1 somewhere? 3.0 is unfortunately a no go for me, because of removed Thumbnails viewtype (I guess asking to return it is useless).

using wall view and set on "icon label" in viewtype settings you will have something like icon view.
peppe
Anyone else getting that Aeon Nox (git) is broken?

I cant update it because it says dependencies not met.
  • 68(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 3.0 (deprecated)9