cdart not spinning correctly
just turned on my xbmc and saw that my AEON NOX skin had updated itself so not sure if this issue is a result of the new update. when i play an album with the view mode in list or tripanel, the cdart (both my cd art and the default cdart) does not spin correctly. i guess the best way to describe it is the cdart is not spinning around the centre of the image. therefore the cdart pops out of both sides of the album art when it is spinning. am i the only one with this problem??
(2012-05-24, 17:04)matt_decat Wrote: just turned on my xbmc and saw that my AEON NOX skin had updated itself so not sure if this issue is a result of the new update. when i play an album with the view mode in list or tripanel, the cdart (both my cd art and the default cdart) does not spin correctly. i guess the best way to describe it is the cdart is not spinning around the centre of the image. therefore the cdart pops out of both sides of the album art when it is spinning. am i the only one with this problem??

problem is your 16:10 monitor. it was the same for 2.0.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
(2012-05-24, 17:07)phil65 Wrote:
(2012-05-24, 17:04)matt_decat Wrote: just turned on my xbmc and saw that my AEON NOX skin had updated itself so not sure if this issue is a result of the new update. when i play an album with the view mode in list or tripanel, the cdart (both my cd art and the default cdart) does not spin correctly. i guess the best way to describe it is the cdart is not spinning around the centre of the image. therefore the cdart pops out of both sides of the album art when it is spinning. am i the only one with this problem??

problem is your 16:10 monitor. it was the same for 2.0.

Thans for clearing that up!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
cdart not spinning correctly0