All my net based addons dont work whaaa
Hi, using 23rd master build. Gets stuck at "retrieved 0 items" and doesn't start the addon. Cancelling does work, however. Log here: http://paste.ubuntu.com/1004923/

My connection is working fine, web browser connects fine.

Also "tv show next aired" keeps installing itself, is there a way to permanently get rid of it? every time I uninstall it and it installs itself I get script failed errors with it all over the place. I don't even want the addon.

Thanks guys.
HTPC: Motherboard: Asus F2A85-V, CPU: AMD A10 6800K, RAM: Kingston XMP BEAST 16GB, Samsung 840 EVO 250GB, LG CH12NS30 Blu-Ray drive, Samsung, and WD various 2 and 3TB for storage, Windows 8.1, one for all remote/FLIRC, Logitech z906 surround system.
Do you have another add-on that relies on the TV Show Next Aired add-on? You can browse to your userdata folder and delete the add-on folder from within the add-on folder.
I think aeon nox has support for this addon under TV guide so maybe it is auto installing it. As for non of my net based addons working, can you help me with that? Thanks.
HTPC: Motherboard: Asus F2A85-V, CPU: AMD A10 6800K, RAM: Kingston XMP BEAST 16GB, Samsung 840 EVO 250GB, LG CH12NS30 Blu-Ray drive, Samsung, and WD various 2 and 3TB for storage, Windows 8.1, one for all remote/FLIRC, Logitech z906 surround system.
(2012-05-24, 18:35)Death-Axe Wrote: I think aeon nox has support for this addon under TV guide so maybe it is auto installing it. As for non of my net based addons working, can you help me with that? Thanks.

Why don't you just disable it
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
I'm not sure about all the other plugins. You sure do have a lot of them installed. SharetheTV also seems to be failing
Code:
16:19:15 T:3700   ERROR: Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Users\Justin\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.tv.show.next.aired\default.py", line 441, in <module>
                                                NextAired()
                                              File "C:\Users\Justin\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.tv.show.next.aired\default.py", line 96, in __init__
                                                self.update_data()
                                              File "C:\Users\Justin\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.tv.show.next.aired\default.py", line 131, in update_data
                                                self.scan_info()
                                              File "C:\Users\Justin\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.tv.show.next.aired\default.py", line 160, in scan_info
                                                if not self.listing():
                                              File "C:\Users\Justin\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.tv.show.next.aired\default.py", line 204, in listing
                                                fanart = item['fanart']
                                            KeyError: ('fanart',)
16:19:15 T:3700    INFO: -->End of Python script error report<--
and then there is this line:
Code:
16:18:27 T:2876   ERROR: Python script "C:\Users\Justin\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.trakt\default.py" does not exist

It might be time to minimize your add-ons.
There nothing to indicate why the video and music addons are broken?
Not too me, sorry. I'd first get rid of the troublesome add-ons and go fom there. You could look thru the master commits and see there were any changes that could cause this issue. Or, wait and try a new daily tonight or tomorrow and see if it is already fixed.
random items keeps failing now, but its not even in use. Sad and watch list no idea what that even is.
Pruned my addons, but still having freezeups and stuff not working. log: http://paste.ubuntu.com/1006419/
Have you tried switching to the default skin to see if the failing plugins stop?

I'll try a nightly today and see if my add-ons that access the net work or not.
I just loaded up the latest nightly dated 20120525-430f177. All my net based plugins are working just fine. Apple trailers, Funny or Die, Revision 3 and more. They all worked just fine using the default skin.
Ok DUDE this is weird. Switched to confluence and addons suddenly working. switched back to nox and working again. Strangggeeeee!
Update: XBMC froze on opening a redit video, had to end task (80th time today!) opened xbmc, addons not working again, switched to confluence, still not working. What the....
Ok so after a couple of mins it loaded the addon, but the last few times I left it about 10 mins and it still not loaded the addon. Maybe it's uber uber sloooooow for some reason? I have noticed some performance issues with this release.
Working fine now. Temperamental this is.
Well, you are running nightlies Wink You should try it as a clean install on it's own without Aeon Nox even installed and see what happens.
I'm thinking switching to confluence and back to nox is what is making them work again. Odd?
Clean install, not really ideal considering it has taken so long to build my library and such. Do you know what is causing this exactly? maybe it's a script that nox calls on that breaks everything?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
All my net based addons dont work whaaa0