no small or big step skip buttons for music any more?
Has this been taken out of frodo? a bit of a BIG step backwards (pun intended). What give guys? I don't have any buttons left on my remote for FF or RW (which there really is no need for when we have small step)
HTPC: Motherboard: Asus F2A85-V, CPU: AMD A10 6800K, RAM: Kingston XMP BEAST 16GB, Samsung 840 EVO 250GB, LG CH12NS30 Blu-Ray drive, Samsung, and WD various 2 and 3TB for storage, Windows 8.1, one for all remote/FLIRC, Logitech z906 surround system.
We had small and big step for music? As far as I know, there's no difference between v11 and current pre-Frodo nightlies.
Yup, but it no longer works.
HTPC: Motherboard: Asus F2A85-V, CPU: AMD A10 6800K, RAM: Kingston XMP BEAST 16GB, Samsung 840 EVO 250GB, LG CH12NS30 Blu-Ray drive, Samsung, and WD various 2 and 3TB for storage, Windows 8.1, one for all remote/FLIRC, Logitech z906 surround system.
What is your keymap sending for music big/small step forward in music?
Oh Death-Axe, your having all kinds of issues with nightlies Wink I'll check this as well when I get a nightly loaded up.
What keys were you using for skipping during music playback? Everything I try just skips tracks forward or back?
For small step and big step, I am using the xbmc eventghost plugin with my ps3 remote. Still works for video though.
Okay, so what does EG send to XBMC for the skips? I'm trying to replicate, but I need to know exactly what EG is sending to do it.
I didn't make the xbmc plugin, honestly I have no idea :-(
I'll find the plugin and see.
hey guys - i think the actions you're looking for are analogseekforward (124) and analogseekback (125)
System: XBMC HTPC with HDMI WASAPI & AudioEngine - Denon  AVR-3808CI  - Denon DVD-5900 Universal Player  - Denon DCM-27 CD-Changer
- Sony BDP-S580 Blu-Ray  - X-Box 360  - Android tablet wireless remote - 7.1 Streem/Axiom/Velodyne Surround System
If I have been able to help feel free to add to my reputation +/- below - thanks!
If so, those are still in master. Must be something on the EG side?
Nope, it isn't EG's fault. I just tested and confirmed. I wonder if it has anything to do with AE stuff?

With the keyboard ctrl+left cursor and ctrl+right cursor emulates analog seek back and seek forward. In the nightly it does not work. In Eden it seeks properly.
DDDamian has confirmed that the analogseek commands need to be added to the audio player.
Nice! Case solved then, I guess :)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
no small or big step skip buttons for music any more?0