Stop OSD timeout when playing music
Hi all,

In Cirrus Extended, is there a way to stop the OSD (cd art, cover art, track info etc) from timing out on the music visualization screen? It's only appearing when a new track starts and disappears after about 5 seconds.

Also, the artist slideshow never starts until the second track begins playing. Any way to make this start immediately?

Thanks
Media Server - Unraid v6, Intel G550, 4GB, 6TB

HTPC - Windows 10, Kodi 15.0, E4400, 2GB
1. Press "i" and Info won't disappear untill you'll press "i" again.
2. Not skin related

Thanks butchabay, love your work mate.

Just to be clear, I get a small CDart and track info with the Milkdrop when I first begin playing a song. Then after a while it changes to the Milkdrop + Artist Slideshow and shows a bigger CDart and track info after a while. Is that the expected behaviour?

When I first start

After about 1 song has played

Ive had other experiences where the artist slideshow starts immediately. Maybe thats not possible anymore? The "I" button does work as you described. Thanks for that.

Looks like those pics didn't work. Let me know if I didn't describe the screens well enough.

(2012-05-25, 13:14)andrewch Wrote: Thanks butchabay, love your work mate.

Just to be clear, I get a small CDart and track info with the Milkdrop when I first begin playing a song. Then after a while it changes to the Milkdrop + Artist Slideshow and shows a bigger CDart and track info after a while. Is that the expected behaviour?

When I first start

After about 1 song has played

Ive had other experiences where the artist slideshow starts immediately. Maybe thats not possible anymore? The "I" button does work as you described. Thanks for that.

Looks like those pics didn't work. Let me know if I didn't describe the screens well enough.

Screenshot please ...

Thought you'd say that. Smile

This is what it looks like when i first start playing
http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/

This is what it changes to after about 1 song but only the milkdrop and artist slideshow stay on the screen unless I press "I"
http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/

Basically can I get to the second "look/image" with the larger OSD and artist slideshow without having to wait?

Cheers

Press " Tab" or the fullscreen button in the upper right corner.
That's because of screensaver is enabled and goes to the muisc viz screen after 1 minute or whatever you have set. It's not a skin function but a xbmc behaviour.
Ah, ok. That's it. Thanks for taking the time.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Stop OSD timeout when playing music0