Hide watched shows / movies from VPL widget
Hi

Is it at all possible to make Aeon Nox 3.0 only show unwatched episodes / movies in the Latest VPL Widgets?

Personally I don't really see the point in being reminded of an already watched episode, when I would much rather get a reminder of an episode that was added maybe weeks ago, but that I still haven't gotten around to watch yet.

FFY
And I'm answering my own question.

In guisettings.xml change from
Code:
<setting type="string" name="skin.aeon.nox.Nox.IncludeWatchedCVPL">False</setting>
to
Code:
<setting type="string" name="skin.aeon.nox.Nox.IncludeWatchedCVPL">True</setting>

And just ignore that the option is actually doing the opposite of what it says it's doing Smile
There seems to have been an option to set this in the gui, but that section was commented out.

FFY
I believen smart playlists were created for this Wink
Wouldn't work as I see it.

I use playlists to separate TV-Shows into Shows and Documentaries, each with their own menu item. When opening Documentaries I want to see all of my Documentaries with the option to hide watched. This did already work as intended.

The problem was that I wanted the widget 'Latest TV-shows from playlist' to hide watched episodes, but couldn't find the option anywhere - thus my solution above.

I can't figure out a solution only using smart playlists?

FFY
(2012-05-25, 20:03)fungify Wrote: Wouldn't work as I see it.

I use playlists to separate TV-Shows into Shows and Documentaries, each with their own menu item. When opening Documentaries I want to see all of my Documentaries with the option to hide watched. This did already work as intended.

The problem was that I wanted the widget 'Latest TV-shows from playlist' to hide watched episodes, but couldn't find the option anywhere - thus my solution above.

I can't figure out a solution only using smart playlists?

FFY

you were perfectly right. we didn´t implement it for 3.0 (will probably return in the future)
so your way is the way to go atm.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
I second Fungify's request! I want this as a widget option too!

Also nice work around for now... I will try tonight. Thanks.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Hide watched shows / movies from VPL widget0