Anyone have 3.0 working on atv2
Just wondering if anyone has aeon nox 3.0 working on atv2? What settings do you have? I have tried however it keeps freezing and crashing when going into movies or tv shows.

I love the screenshots that I have seen and hope that this skin will work on the atv2. Great job on the skin!

Big Grin
Nvidia Shield with Kodi 18
Noone?
Nvidia Shield with Kodi 18
posting a debug log would be a better start to get your problems solved.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
With watchlist, randomlast and couple other scripts I never use disabled. I have it working great on my atv2 with latest iOS untether, working much betther than when i was using 4.4.4 navigation can be a bit laggy but it can be sped up a bit with local thumbs.

And of course the includes fix they gave in the main thread seems to have fixed the remote controll issues.

On 5.0.1 tethered I had to rely on an earlier commit of Nox 3.0 before all the nicer widgets were added for a somewhat smooth experience and suffer thru some crashes.

Now on latest untether it is working smooth, tho navigation is a bit slow but that is to be expected on such a low powered device.

Edit: With latest untethered and latest Nox 3.0.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Anyone have 3.0 working on atv20