Win A Couple of quick questions from a newbie
First of all this skin is awesome, it really captures the atmosphere of being in a cinema i absolutely love it, finally got around to setting up my media center with back row and i had a few questions.

First question is, im using a generic MCE remote control that i bought off ebay for about $15, most of the buttons are configured fine by default although a few are not, such as volume control and options buttons, what config file and which lines would i need to change to set the buttons to what i would like? i cant seem to find any way to do this via the GUI.

Secondly, im using List view in library mode to view my movies, under movie information it has 720p for resolution/DTS for sound etc etc but there is not indication for source (Bluray,HDDVD,HDTV) etc, is there any way to incorporate this feature?

most likely i will have other noob questions in the future and forgive me if these questions have already been answered on the forum but i couldn't find any info when i did a search.

thanks in advance!

oops forgot to say im using the latest stable version of xbmc, and eden version of backrow ( downloaded through the xbmc gui)
Hi Dizzynuke - glad you like the skin.

I'm not all that clued up on remotes (I use a Logitech / Harmony one that lets you set up the buttons in it's own interface) - you'd probably have much more luck posting in the general help part of the forums.

There's a lot of good stuff on the wiki that should help you:

http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Rem...ol_reviews

Yeah showing the source flag is pretty much a hack based on how you name and store your media files - I've only really added it to some TV episode views - I'll look into seeing if I can do more with it.

Thanks for your speedy reply! I will check out the wiki i do plan to get a harmony remote in the future also.

Would be great to have a source flag added for movies possibly in the future, keep up the good work!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
A Couple of quick questions from a newbie0