Circle timer present with 3.0 every time I start XBMC.
Exclamation 
Hello

Just updated to 3.0 and noticed that when I start XBMC now, there is always a circle timer icon present against a black screen. It's only there for a matter of seconds (but a little annoying) and then the main menu appears. I haven't added anything other then to update to 3.0 so wondering why this is happening now?

I confirmed it wasn't to do with XBMC itself by testing with another skin but the timer does not appear with those, only Aeon Nox. Is there anything I can do to get rid of this timer icon?

Either way, I'm still very happy with Nox, best skin by far, so keep up the good work! Big Grin

Thank you
thats a busy dialog while startup scripts are running. It shows for 10 seconds tops and can be canceled by pressing escape. Its there to smoothen out the startup animations of the home screen. Try pressing Esc immediately and see the jerky animations.
Thank you. Gave it a shot and see exactly what you mean with the jerking. No big deal really, although strange as I can't see any real significant differences between this and the last version and there was no busy dialog present there. At least I know it's not a problem with my setup that's causing it.
(2012-05-25, 19:44)jackhulk Wrote: Thank you. Gave it a shot and see exactly what you mean with the jerking. No big deal really, although strange as I can't see any real significant differences between this and the last version and there was no busy dialog present there. At least I know it's not a problem with my setup that's causing it.

btw it doesn´t need to be esc. any navigation key will do.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
Ok thanks phil.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Circle timer present with 3.0 every time I start XBMC.0