Eden ATV2 for iOS > 5.0 - link broken
If you guys can tell me how to pull it from my working atv2 then I'll package it and post it for you somewhere.
(2012-05-26, 23:19)Kafluke Wrote: If you guys can tell me how to pull it from my working atv2 then I'll package it and post it for you somewhere.

When you did the "wget http://dl.dropbox....." it copied the file into the working directory on your ATV (probably /var/root ?). If you can ssh to your ATV and copy that file back to your PC, you can then post it to wherever.

Unfortunately , it will only be there if you did NOT do the "rm" command at the end of the original script -- that would have deleted the file. Undecided
Nope I ran the rm command
Why do you need the b3 version and not the final version? If its to sync MySQL databases they are on the same db version between b3 and final.
I am trying to install Eden on my ATV Black and am following the instructions in the sticky post in this "Eden for ATV2 running iOS 5.1".

If there is another version I am supposed to be using, please let me know. That post seems to have the latest for iOS 5.1.

Thanks.
@yenic:

Yeah, looking at it again it really isn't clear. I've now updated the page to be clearer and have step-by-step instructions so people don't have to use the forum post anymore: HOW-TO:Install_XBMC_on_Apple_TV_2#ATV_5.x (wiki)

Hope that's better :)

Bad news, the dropbox link is now maxed out.
I've merged all the threads because they are all about the same (the broken download link mentioned in the sticky). So you guys did produce 200gb in one day and the account from davilla is suspended for 3 days now.

We try to get you something working again - but PLEASE STOP PM'ING ABOUT IT!

And now calm down a bit everyone - and stop the chaos by just posting it all over again.
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Please issue a new link. Been trying all day to find this file. I cannot believe with all the instructions out there that everyone uses only 1 location for this file. Please Please help me.
I rm-ed, else I would uploaded :/
glad im not the only one in the same boat
Hey Memphiz,

Glad to hear you guys are working on it!
I will host the file if someone can get it to me. I have my own webhosting company.
HAHAHAHA, just so you all know, that dropbox URL was mine, it's a paid account and it the exceeded 200GB/day limit and that triggered a 3 day ban Smile 50MB/200GBs, do the math....
Could you provide me the file so We can get it to others that desperately need it?
new ULR, it's on our mighty mirrors now, lots of bandwidth there.

http://mirrors.xbmc.org/apt/atv2/deb/org...os-arm.deb

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Eden ATV2 for iOS > 5.0 - link broken0