Movie scraper issues
OK..so I have latest Eden build on my ATV1. However, I can't now scrape any sources for my library to get posters etc....I can go in and set content and change to say IMDB ect, save changes, refresh path and then nothing happens.....it certainly worked in the past.

Any clues anyone please...driving me mad!

Cheers,

M
Definitely not skin related!!!

mad-max
- - - Tribute to Metallica - - -
If I managed to help you, please click my reputation
debug log (wiki) needed.
Hi Ned!

Thanks for the reply.....here is my first ever log http://pastebin.ca/2154787

Hope this is OK...still driving me mad, just cant figure it out. really appreciate your expert help on this one.

Cheers,

M
Anyone fancy a go at helping me out? I have included the log, though to my eyes it is quite something else!

Cheers,

M
Lots of SQL errors, which might suggest a corrupted library DB. I would try to export the video library, delete the xbmc/userdata/Databases/MyVideos60.db file, then reimport the video library.

If you need more detailed instructions on how to do this, just let me know.
Thanks Ned for taking the time out to look at it.

Detailed instructions on how to do it would be great thanks.

Cheers,

M
Ok...I have had a go myself and have deleted the xbmc/userdata/Databases/MyVideos60.db file...it seems to be better...but a few recent movies the cover art is withing the file as opposed to all the others which have a nice picture as the title...think I am nearly there.

However, I am unsure as to export/import library and don't want to loose all my movies.....

Hopefully Ned will come by with a detailed answer!

Cheers,

M
Well, the only point of the export/import steps was to save the existing library, but if you've already deleted MyVideos60.db then there is nothing to export.

Can you get a fresh debug log now that XBMC has regenerated the DB?
Hi Ned.

Well I have deleted the MyVideos60.db through Cyberduck..this is only a 3.3mb file, so it says. Things do seem better though. Some movies, only two recent, have not got the picture art on the main folder, though when you click it the folder within the has the picture art. When I go into the ATV again I notice that the MyVideos60.db file is back in....is this normal?

Also I notice that it does not delete incomplete downloads which I have set it to do.

Here is the new paste http://tinypaste.com/b642ceea had to use another site as the file was too big!

Many thanks again...think we're almost getting there!

M
yeah agree plicty866...hence the dilema!

Ned's the man though....he'll help me out!

Cheers,

M
so..its better...but I still don't understand why some folders in my movies are the blue folder icon and yet when I click it and go into it, it shows the next folder with the Movie cover art, which is what I want but on the front end.....I don't understand....

Anyone care to share their experiences?

Cheers,

M
OK...think I have done it...

so I exported my movies.

deleted xbmc/userdata/Databases/MyVideos60.db file

then imported movies...went to the main download trunk for the movies, set content and waited 10 mins for it to download all info.

To be honest, not totaly sure what I have done technically, but it works....for the moment!

Cheers,

M

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Movie scraper issues1