Queuing in file mode
I was wondering if it would be possible include the option to queue individual songs in file mode. I like to mix library music with non-scanned music (non-library) in my playlists but this can only be done from xbmc. It seems that the android remote will only play folders in file mode which defeats the purpose of the overall queue. I'd also like to be able to maintain my preference of queuing songs with each press rather than having them play. If any of this information is unclear please reply back and I will try to explain it more.. Would anyone else want this feature?
it says queue folder, but that choice works on individual songs in file mode. and you can set the default behavior in the remote settings for "default action on selection"
(2012-05-27, 01:01)wes paich Wrote: it says queue folder, but that choice works on individual songs in file mode. and you can set the default behavior in the remote settings for "default action on selection"

Hmm.. i tried it last night and even though the app is set to queue on selection in file mode it stopped the queue and played the song directly. It doesn't seem to be working. Another issue I've had is sporadically it won't show all artists beginning with A in library mode.. Does anyone else have either of these problems?
sorry, you need to long press on a song and bring up the queue dialog, and choose queue folder. i think it's supposed to be able to be set to default to "add to queue", instead of "play", but i'm running an xbox for music, and that hasn;t worked for me for some time. i do the long press thingy

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Queuing in file mode0