Can't set multi-image background for TV Shows
Hi,

On the new version of Aeon Nox that released over the last day or two I cannot seem to set a multi-image background for the TV Shows menu option. I can set it in Skin Settings, and it appears properly in the preview there, but when returning to the actual menu, it still shows the upside down face pic that was apparently set as default with the skin. If I go back into Skin Settings, it still shows the proper multi-image folder selected, and still previews properly.

Not sure how to proceed. Checking the fanart option in the Movies settings worked fine for that menu option, but that option doesn't exist for TV Shows, apparently.
Works fine here. Could you check if the path is correct in the guisettings.xml. Look for
Code:
Nox.TVShowHomeItem.MultiFanart
Appears to be:

<setting type="string" name="skin.aeon.nox.Nox.TVShowHomeItem.MultiFanart">smb://PBX/Media3/XBMC Pics/TV/</setting>
(2012-05-27, 00:00)drose25 Wrote: Appears to be:

<setting type="string" name="skin.aeon.nox.Nox.TVShowHomeItem.MultiFanart">smb://PBX/Media3/XBMC Pics/TV/</setting>

move the bg pics to a non-smb directory and look if the error is still there.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
That fixed it, thanks!
I had the same issue. If you still want to use a network location I managed to get it working using symlinks.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Can't set multi-image background for TV Shows0