AEON NOX 3.0 ATV2 REMOTE CONTROL ISSUE
Hi All;

I have been a user of AEON NOX skin for a year or so now, and i love it. its a great skin, thx to the creator of this skin.

i installed AEON NOX 3.0 on my atv2 few days ago, and i was running ios 4.4.4, the theme loaded great, but when i access any of my movies from my library, when i hit pause on my apple remote or any of the buttons, i can see the light on the atv2 flickering, but nothing responds, the only way i can get out of the movie is by holding 2 buttons on my remote to restart my atv2.

Surprisingly, if i access any of the movies from my movies widgets on the start up screen, the controls work FINE!!!!

i upgraded my atv2 to 5.0.1 today and i ran AEON NOX 3.0 and i still have the same issue!!! is there a fix for this? hope someone can help

@ the moment i rolled back to AEON NOX 2.0.0 and everything works just great no issues.
Could you try dropping this file in the skin.aeon.nox/1080i folder and restarting XBMC to see if that resolves the problem?

EDIT: Fixed link
(2012-05-27, 07:43)akhaki Wrote: Hi All;

I have been a user of AEON NOX skin for a year or so now, and i love it. its a great skin, thx to the creator of this skin.

i installed AEON NOX 3.0 on my atv2 few days ago, and i was running ios 4.4.4, the theme loaded great, but when i access any of my movies from my library, when i hit pause on my apple remote or any of the buttons, i can see the light on the atv2 flickering, but nothing responds, the only way i can get out of the movie is by holding 2 buttons on my remote to restart my atv2.

Surprisingly, if i access any of the movies from my movies widgets on the start up screen, the controls work FINE!!!!

i upgraded my atv2 to 5.0.1 today and i ran AEON NOX 3.0 and i still have the same issue!!! is there a fix for this? hope someone can help

@ the moment i rolled back to AEON NOX 2.0.0 and everything works just great no issues.

please read the active threads in the future (and stop uppercasing to get attention)
this was reported several times already.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
Thank you for the quick response Big_Noid, i will add the file today when i get a chance and get back to you.

@ phil65: i did go through the active threads before i posted my concern, i didnt find one that matched my case, maybe i missed it. @ the same time you can see that i dont post much concerns although ive been a long time user of xbmc since original xbox days, so im sorry if the use of CAPS bothered you. ill make sure next time that i post concerns with proper format.
Thank you Big_Noid, issue resolved. Smile much appreciated.
(2012-05-27, 08:38)Big_Noid Wrote: Could you try dropping this file in the skin.aeon.nox/1080i folder and restarting XBMC to see if that resolves the problem?

EDIT: Fixed link

Does that work for me with Mac Mini also?
I followed the instruction phil65 sent me through PM but strangely i lost my digital sound.
So i wonder if this is going to solve my problem but that i don't loose digital sound?

Edit: Forget it because now both the sound AND the remote works fine with Aeon Nox 3.0

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
AEON NOX 3.0 ATV2 REMOTE CONTROL ISSUE0