Techsolo TC-2200 / MS-Tech MC-1200 Case - Feedback?
Question 
Does anyone have the case and can share his experience? Looks fantastic, all steel and aluminium, comes with integrated remote/IR and is not too expensive (below 100 Euro).

I quite liked it and was going to go with it, but it was just too big for me.
Looks very similar to the one I went with (in my signature) which I highly recommend.
I've got a Techsolo 700 so i can only speak about that IR receiver.

The receiver acts as usb mouse and keyboard, so the pc never notices that there isnt an actual keyboard connected at boot. And the Receiver is also sending simply keyboard strokes. I didn't bother with configuring anything yet, but it simply works everywhere like a keyboard. In the Bios, in Xbmc under Linux aswell as under Windows.
(2012-05-27, 23:16)filthycatbox Wrote: I quite liked it and was going to go with it, but it was just too big for me.
Looks very similar to the one I went with (in my signature) which I highly recommend.
Isn't the one in your signature much bigger than this one? At least for height; your Lian Li seem to be a tower rather than this HIFI form factor style that I want to have...

(2012-05-27, 23:59)Michael.F Wrote: The receiver acts as usb mouse and keyboard, so the pc never notices that there isnt an actual keyboard connected at boot. And the Receiver is also sending simply keyboard strokes. I didn't bother with configuring anything yet, but it simply works everywhere like a keyboard. In the Bios, in Xbmc under Linux aswell as under Windows.
I might sound really stupid now, but is that a good thing or not? I read the FLIRC.tv device (which i really like!) acts the same and people mentioned it's a good thing that it identifies itself as a USB Mouse/Keyboard..

Yeah, my mistake. I thought you were asking about the slightly higher model. Hardly a "tower" though :p
Whats the difference between those 2 cases ( in topic title )

The techsolo is 10 euro cheaper.. I wonder what the difference is..

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Techsolo TC-2200 / MS-Tech MC-1200 Case - Feedback?0