Win "Next file in folder" keymap action?
Is there an action or other method that will perform this function somehow? Since I have my anime organized in subfolders on another drive and have everything added manually rather than as a TV show, when I'm watching something and then press my right bumper, mapped to SkipNext, XBMC complains that there's nothing in the playlist to skip to. I haven't found any way to do this yet. Anyone?
yes I have experienced this too...My workaround for this is right clicking the season or show and playing everything...then you can simply skip to the one you want to watch...however the addition of a next file in folder button would make things a lot easier
Use "Play from here" instead. Select the episode you want to start from, then bring up the contextual menu and select "Play from here", and it will play everything in the folder from that file. You can also play from the start of a folder by selecting a folder, Confextual menu -> "Play".
nice, i never noticed play from here before
It's a new feature for v11 :)
Fantastic, thanks for that. If only there was a way to make that the default action, I could save myself an extra button press or two.
If you play a single video XBMC creates a new playlist (the "Now playing" playlist) containing just the film you selected. That's why the "Next" button complains there's nothing else in the playlist. It also means that when the video ends XBMC won't automatically play the next video because there is no next video in the playlist.

When you use "Play from here" XBMC creates a playlist containing all the videos then starts the playlist at the selected video. That's why the prev and next buttons work, and why XBMC plays the next video when the current video finishes.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
"Next file in folder" keymap action?0