• 3(current)
[RELEASE] Collection: German video addons
and again... thank you very much Smile
Added: MySpass.de - A lot of comedy shows
(2012-08-16, 00:51)AddonScriptorDE Wrote: Added: MySpass.de - A lot of comedy shows

Hi,

could you add a GameOne plugin?
There's already an attempt here but it doesn't work with current episodes or blog videos.

Maybe you can take a look...
episodes from ~ 100 till latest do work for me, watched the two gamescom episodes yesterday.
Well, they don't work for me. Stutter like hell.

Anyway, it would be nice to see the blog entries being added. Hope this can be done.
(2012-09-05, 14:33)bigbadrabbit Wrote: Hi,

could you add a GameOne plugin?
There's already an attempt here but it doesn't work with current episodes or blog videos.

Maybe you can take a look...
Membrane updated his addon. The blog vids are now also available...
Hey,

I had an issue with MySpass.de a few days ago.

I watched several episodes of Elton vs. Simon Die Show, each about 45 mins.

Suddenly the video playback stopped but the timeline kept going.

There was some error message (something about a "cache"), unfortunately I don't remember the exact words.

Shorter videos (about 20-30 mins) are working perfectly, even if I watch 5 in a row.

There seems to be a cache problem with long videos, I'm not sure if it's an issue with your plugin or my system.

Any idea how to solve the problem?
I'm currenty watching long videos via browser which is very uncomfortable.

Thanks for your great plugins.
Stream does not play when "Pause after refresh rate change" is set.

Windows 7, full screen window on second screen (tv), XBMC 12RC3. (same issue on eden)

I have set to match the refresh rate of the video, and if I set a pause after the change, all the time the stream get stuck at the start and then the playback stops.
I don't have this issue on Youtube or Vimeo.
I have it on the Mediathek Addon too (will crosspost it in his thread).

Its not that big deal to leave the option disabled...

The full debug log: http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=27945
First I started a youtube video, then a vimeo, then the Mediathek App, then your addon.

(2012-11-08, 01:06)Rofler Wrote: Hey,

I had an issue with MySpass.de a few days ago.

I watched several episodes of Elton vs. Simon Die Show, each about 45 mins.

Suddenly the video playback stopped but the timeline kept going.

There was some error message (something about a "cache"), unfortunately I don't remember the exact words.

Shorter videos (about 20-30 mins) are working perfectly, even if I watch 5 in a row.

There seems to be a cache problem with long videos, I'm not sure if it's an issue with your plugin or my system.

Any idea how to solve the problem?
I'm currenty watching long videos via browser which is very uncomfortable.

Thanks for your great plugins.
Hmm, seems to be a general caching problem on your system. Never noticed something like that...
You could try to increase your buffering cache via the advancedsettings.xml (cachemembuffersize).

(2013-01-13, 22:31)brotbuexe Wrote: Stream does not play when "Pause after refresh rate change" is set.

Windows 7, full screen window on second screen (tv), XBMC 12RC3. (same issue on eden)

I have set to match the refresh rate of the video, and if I set a pause after the change, all the time the stream get stuck at the start and then the playback stops.
I don't have this issue on Youtube or Vimeo.
I have it on the Mediathek Addon too (will crosspost it in his thread).

Its not that big deal to leave the option disabled...

The full debug log: http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=27945
First I started a youtube video, then a vimeo, then the Mediathek App, then your addon.
Sorry, but I have no influence on that! XBMC is handling the streams...
Updated / fixed versions of ATV.at, ChefKoch.de, N24.de, Sueddeutsche.de and ZDF Mediathek are now available via the eden/frodo repo.

New: ARD Mediathek - Also available for eden and frodo via the official repo!
A new version of FilmStarts.de is also available via the eden/frodo repo:
Fixed playback and video search...
Thanks for this add on, asde,

To avoid waiting time when clicking a genre / item (e.g. "Ratgeber Technik") on this add on, how can I let automatically download the list(s) of all the broadcasts (or e.g special genres) available in the Mediathek? So, after starting XBMC these lists could be downloaded automatically (or all broadcasts could be downloaded by one single click) and when I access the Mediathek and click an item (e.g. "Ratgeber Technik") I could see the list instantly instead of having to waiting for the finished download.
(2013-02-21, 00:09)Dirki Wrote: Thanks for this add on, asde,

To avoid waiting time when clicking a genre / item (e.g. "Ratgeber Technik") on this add on, how can I let automatically download the list(s) of all the broadcasts (or e.g special genres) available in the Mediathek? So, after starting XBMC these lists could be downloaded automatically (or all broadcasts could be downloaded by one single click) and when I access the Mediathek and click an item (e.g. "Ratgeber Technik") I could see the list instantly instead of having to waiting for the finished download.
Hi,
It seems, you are not talking about my "ARD Mediathek" addon... Because there is no waiting time (<1sec) when clicking a genre or any other section.
Maybe you mean the older "Mediathek" addon, which also contains ARD. With this addon, it will take some time...
Ah, sorry about that, yes, indeed, I am talking about the "Mediathek" add on), but thanks for your ARD Mediathek add on, anyway.

What is the advantage using the ARD Mediathek add on (I have installed, also) instead of using the Mediathek one?

The starting post seems to mention the Mediathek add on...or...are that single add ons? May be that's the case...if so, you would have to search for themes separately in each single (TV station) add on (instead of doing one search in Mediathek)? That would seem to be a bit uncomfortable. Or is there another way?

And, you only can stream the broadcasts, you cannot download them with this or these add ons, can you?

Once again, thank you very much.
(2013-02-21, 01:11)Dirki Wrote: What is the advantage using the ARD Mediathek add on (I have installed, also) instead of using the Mediathek one?
Try it! You will notice the differences...
For example, you dont have to wait so long when selecting an entry (as you mentioned for the "Mediathek" addon).
Also, a lot more categories: (Most viewed, movie highlights, Documentaries, Dossiers, ...)
Sorting, and some other stuff... (LiveStream in the next version)

(2013-02-21, 01:11)Dirki Wrote: are that single add ons? May be that's the case...
Yes, they are single addons. One for each site. Wont make sense to put them all together in one addon! The end user could decide which one to install.
If you need better addon organisation, you can try Categories or SimplePlaylists.

(2013-02-21, 01:11)Dirki Wrote: And, you only can stream the broadcasts, you cannot download them with this or these add ons, can you?
Yes, only streaming because of legal issues. Its not allowed to download them!
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Collection: German video addons3