• 4(current)
[RELEASE] Collection: German video addons
Hello,

I am new on this item....I installed the XBMC on my Nexus 10 and it works nice....but since yesterday on MTV.de the videos not working anymore. It seem they start for some milliseconds and then nothing happens. The day before I had no problems....

Maybe you can help me
Frank
(2013-02-21, 01:33)AddonScriptorDE Wrote:
(2013-02-21, 01:11)Dirki Wrote: What is the advantage using the ARD Mediathek add on (I have installed, also) instead of using the Mediathek one?
Try it! You will notice the differences...
For example, you dont have to wait so long when selecting an entry (as you mentioned for the "Mediathek" addon).
Also, a lot more categories: (Most viewed, movie highlights, Documentaries, Dossiers, ...)
Sorting, and some other stuff... (LiveStream in the next version)

(2013-02-21, 01:11)Dirki Wrote: are that single add ons? May be that's the case...
Yes, they are single addons. One for each site. Wont make sense to put them all together in one addon! The end user could decide which one to install.
If you need better addon organisation, you can try Categories or SimplePlaylists.

(2013-02-21, 01:11)Dirki Wrote: And, you only can stream the broadcasts, you cannot download them with this or these add ons, can you?
Yes, only streaming because of legal issues. Its not allowed to download them!

OK, I see, many thanks, for the add on links, also, AddonScriptorDE.
Do you guys now if these are workable outside germany ? I mean not having german ip adress ?
(2013-02-21, 12:19)Hulabaloo Wrote: Hello,

I am new on this item....I installed the XBMC on my Nexus 10 and it works nice....but since yesterday on MTV.de the videos not working anymore. It seem they start for some milliseconds and then nothing happens. The day before I had no problems....

Maybe you can help me
Frank
Sorry, I dont really have an idea! Nothing changed on MTV.de, still working fine here! Do you tried a restart?
Till yesterday, were they working without updating librtmp?
Because there seems to a problem with librtmp on Android devices. After a restart it gets replaced everytime...

(2013-02-21, 14:19)kardox Wrote: Do you guys now if these are workable outside germany ? I mean not having german ip adress ?
Never tested it, but most addons should work outside germany! Maybe some are geoblocked!
But if you really wanna know, you have to try...
ARD and ZDF Mediathek are working flawlessly here in South America.Cool
I have done a complete new installation and deleted all corresponding Files... Now it works again....
The following updates are now available via the xbmc.org eden/frodo repo:

ARD Mediathek v1.0.3 / 2.0.3
- Fixed FSK videos
- Added live stream
- Added context menu for playing alternative stream (if the prefered stream wont play)

ATV.at v1.0.2 / 2.0.2
- Fixed site changes

Fernsehkritik.tv v1.1.1 / 2.1.1
- Changed (free user) playback mode from playlist to stack://

MTV.de v2.1.1 / 3.1.1
- Fixed site changes for "Video Charts Top20"
Updates via the xbmc.org repo:

MySpass.de v1.0.1 / 2.0.1:
- Fixed site changes

Sevenload.de v1.0.4 / 2.0.4:
- Fixed site changes
Hi,

I have an issue that arte.tv (version 2.0.2) stopped working on my 2 boxes that have xbmc installed (1x linux +1x windows).
The part of my xbmc.log from my windows box with the problem can be found here
maybe they changed their website / url ?

what I try: open arte.tv plugin - arte+7 - by date that caused yesterday and today hangs

EDIT:
mmmhh just tried once more and the list of shows appeared. After increasing the timeout to 45, now "Karambolage" is playing...
maybe just a slow arte website ?

thanks,
Marc
(2013-03-12, 22:26)heinbloed Wrote: Hi,

I have an issue that arte.tv (version 2.0.2) stopped working on my 2 boxes that have xbmc installed (1x linux +1x windows).
The part of my xbmc.log from my windows box with the problem can be found here
maybe they changed their website / url ?

what I try: open arte.tv plugin - arte+7 - by date that caused yesterday and today hangs

EDIT:
mmmhh just tried once more and the list of shows appeared. After increasing the timeout to 45, now "Karambolage" is playing...
maybe just a slow arte website ?

thanks,
Marc
Hi,
i just watched some show on arte - Everything was fine.
It seems, that the site was just a bit slow yesterday...

If this happens again, try to decrease the amount of videos per page and increase the timeout (as you already did Wink)...
Hi,
I added a new addon to the xbmc.org repo:
TrailerSeite.de - German FullHD movie trailers

There are also some updates available:

ARDMediathek.de
- Fixed videoplayback for some streams
- Added context menu: "Add to queue"
- Changed livestream url

FilmStarts.de
- Added better covers (Thx@sphere)
- Added setting: "Use cover as fanart"
- Added context menu: "Add to queue"

Have fun,
asde
Hi,
i added two new add-ons (not available via the xbmc.org repo):
LoveFilm.de - Watch VOD videos on LoveFilm.de
Watchever.de - Watch VOD videos on Watchever.de

Updates:
N24.de v1.0.8 / 2.0.8 - Fixed site changes
TagesWEBschau v1.0.3 / 2.0.3 - Fixed site changes
Hello,

I have troubles getting live streams working for ARD and ZDF.

I run the latest OpenElec 3.0.3 on a Raspberry PI, error reported in the XBMC log file:
23:27:24 T:3041583104 ERROR: Playlist Player: skipping unplayable item: 0, path [plugin://plugin.video.zdf_de_lite/?url=1822600&mode=playVideo]

Any ideas?

Thanks
Chris
The bild.de addon seems broken.
Arte have HD Streams. Would be nice to have them in the addon. (vavideo.de shows them)
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Collection: German video addons3