• 5(current)
[RELEASE] Collection: German video addons
(2013-05-23, 23:08)cfabric Wrote: I have troubles getting live streams working for ARD and ZDF.

I run the latest OpenElec 3.0.3 on a Raspberry PI, error reported in the XBMC log file:
23:27:24 T:3041583104 ERROR: Playlist Player: skipping unplayable item: 0, path [plugin://plugin.video.zdf_de_lite/?url=1822600&mode=playVideo]

Any ideas?
Hi, the zdf live streams were not working for me last weeks, too - they changed something on their site. Will fix this...
The ARD Live Stream is still working here - Maybe its a codec problem with raspbmc...

(2013-06-11, 07:43)namtih Wrote: The bild.de addon seems broken.
Will fix it!

(2013-07-19, 06:39)brotbuexe Wrote: Arte have HD Streams. Would be nice to have them in the addon. (vavideo.de shows them)
Thanks for the info - They changed the video navigation on their site.
The HD Streams are only available via the new layout - I will do a rewrite of the ARTE Addon so that it will support the HD streams...

Greetings,
asde
Hi,
updates for the following add-ons are now available via my testing repo:

Arte.tv 1.0.3 / 2.0.3:
- Now using new media library layout
- Added "Add to queue" context menu
- Added support for HD videos

Bild.de 1.0.2 / 2.0.2:
- Fixed site changes

Chefkoch.de 1.0.2 / 2.0.2:
- Fixed video playback

ZDF Mediathek 1.1.0 / 2.1.0:
- Fixed livestreams
- Added "Add to queue" context menu
- Added show "heute 100sec"
- Some other small improvements

Would be nice if you can test these updates before i add them to the official repo.

Greetings,
asde
Arte works fine, thx.
Looks like the concerts are still without hd. You can switch in the flashplayer but I don't see any difference.
If you find time. Arte has a live stream too.

ZDF works fine too.

Your addons are great. They works really fast.
(2013-07-24, 21:09)brotbuexe Wrote: Arte works fine, thx.
Looks like the concerts are still without hd. You can switch in the flashplayer but I don't see any difference.
Yes, the flash player says its hd, but its only 720x406. Maybe they will also stream the concerts in hd someday...

(2013-07-24, 21:09)brotbuexe Wrote: If you find time. Arte has a live stream too.
Added.

(2013-07-24, 21:09)brotbuexe Wrote: Your addons are great. They works really fast.
Thanks - nice to hear! Smile

Update: Arte v1.0.4 / 2.0.4:
- Added Arte Livestream
The updates for Arte, Bild, Chefkoch, FilmStarts and ZDF are now available via the xbmc.org repo...
TagesWebSchau is no longer produced. Since last week, there is the weekly TagesWEBSchau available:
http://wochenwebschau.tumblr.com/

Would be really great if this worked, as the access via ARD's website is really bad.

News about it: http://stadt-bremerhaven.de/tageswebscha...ngestellt/ (German)

Greetings! Spectas
(2013-08-13, 17:55)spectas Wrote: TagesWebSchau is no longer produced. Since last week, there is the weekly TagesWEBSchau available:
http://wochenwebschau.tumblr.com/

Would be really great if this worked, as the access via ARD's website is really bad.

News about it: http://stadt-bremerhaven.de/tageswebscha...ngestellt/ (German)

Greetings! Spectas
Thanks for the info! Smile
I will adjust & rename the addon...
First of all, thanks for this great addon.

But I face a little, to be honest a very little, problem. Perhaps you can help.

When I use the ARD Mediathek an search for a TV Episode, he finds a lot of them.

e.g. I search for "Michael Kessler" an the addon finds the espisodes.

There are episodes called "Mit dem Rasenmäher auf den Brocken", the addon only finds the episodes 1,3,4,5. The episode 2 is missing. On the webpage of the ard mediathek this episode is available

Do you have any clue what this problem could be.

Thx
Podder
(2013-08-26, 11:19)Podder69 Wrote: First of all, thanks for this great addon.

But I face a little, to be honest a very little, problem. Perhaps you can help.

When I use the ARD Mediathek an search for a TV Episode, he finds a lot of them.

e.g. I search for "Michael Kessler" an the addon finds the espisodes.

There are episodes called "Mit dem Rasenmäher auf den Brocken", the addon only finds the episodes 1,3,4,5. The episode 2 is missing. On the webpage of the ard mediathek this episode is available

Do you have any clue what this problem could be.

Thx
Podder
The search is the exactly the same as on the site. When searching for "kessler brocken", it returns all 5 episodes.
But you don't really need to search for it: You find all episodes under "Sendungen: Alle" -> "K" -> "Kesslers Expedition".
You can also add shows to addon favourites via context menu "Zu Addon Favs hinzufügen".
New: Pantoffel.tv
Update: TagesWEBschau: Changed name/content to WochenWEBschau
Update: FilmStarts.de v1.1.1 / 2.1.1: Fixed video playback for some trailers
I used to enjoy watching Bayerisches Fernsehen on Mediathek until a few months ago. I've searched high and low to try and find out what's happened to it and seem to have seen that it's gone to ARD Mediathek but can't find it there. Any help on this would be very welcome (not too techie though please!).
(2013-09-05, 20:09)thepositron Wrote: I used to enjoy watching Bayerisches Fernsehen on Mediathek until a few months ago. I've searched high and low to try and find out what's happened to it and seem to have seen that it's gone to ARD Mediathek but can't find it there. Any help on this would be very welcome (not too techie though please!).
Most BR shows should be available via the ARD Mediathek Addon. There is no single category for the channel, but you should find them via the search.
Or access them via "Sendungen: Alle" -> "A" -> "Alpha ..." / "B" -> "BR extra" / ... (Shows could also be added to addon favourites via context menu)
Hi,

first of all, thank you for all the plugins, they are really great. :-)

I have a little question, is it possible to get any more information regarding the show, except title and length of the stream?
Usually there is a short description on the websites that describes briefly the content, but I could not find any of these while browing through your plugin.
(2013-09-07, 18:49)jerome22 Wrote: Hi,

first of all, thank you for all the plugins, they are really great. :-)

I have a little question, is it possible to get any more information regarding the show, except title and length of the stream?
Usually there is a short description on the websites that describes briefly the content, but I could not find any of these while browing through your plugin.
This depends on the site. What addon are you talking about?
For example, ARTE offers descriptions and some other info when listing videos. So, they are also available via the addon.
On ARD and ZDF there are no descriptions availabe when listing videos. It would be technical possible to scrape extra info via the video's detail page, but this would make the addon unusable slow.
Currently, there is only one request required for listing videos (thumbs are loaded in the background). So, if 50 videos are listed per page, it would require 51 site request instead of 1 when scraping additional info.
Hi,

Thanks for the great add-on!

The ARD/Das Erste Live Stream works fine, is there a possibility to add the live streams of the other ARD channels like EinsPlus, etc.? That would be great!

Sebastian
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Collection: German video addons3